Increased Adoption of Imaging Technology To Detect And Monitor Ailment Severity Is Accelerating The Mobile Imaging Services Industry In Asia Pacific: Scrutinized Report By Fact.MR
SEOUL--(Korea Newswire) July 25, 2022 -- The mobile imaging services market is predicted to account for USD 2.7 billion in 2032, up from USD 1.9 billion in 2022, advancing at a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period (2022-2032).
The increased adoption of mobile imaging services during the COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on the market potential for mobile imaging services. Due to technological breakthroughs that combine informatics and modern imaging techniques, mobile imaging services market trends such as remote data storage are now possible.
As a result, it is much easier for healthcare workers to follow and trace the patient history, expanding the mobile imaging services market's key trends and opportunities. The adoption of mobile imaging services eliminates the drawbacks of permanent imaging equipment, such as the initial capital investment necessary for installation and the difficulty of removing the equipment once it has been installed.
Two further key factors leading to the increase in demand for mobile imaging services are the reduction in the waiting list and convenient accessibility. Transportation costs, gasoline, insurance, and mileage are some of the key constraints limiting the mobile imaging services market statistics.
North America is expected to dominate the mobile imaging services market share, which is followed by the Asia Pacific region. The growth is attributed to the increase in the prevalence of chronic diseases, a rise in disposable incomes, a well-established presence of domestic companies, and an increase in the geriatric population, providing profitable opportunities to the mobile imaging services market key players.
Market Dynamics That Propel The Mobile Imaging Services Industry
Mobile imaging services market trends, such as remote data storage, are now possible owing to technological breakthroughs that combine informatics and modern imaging techniques, making it much easier for healthcare workers to follow and trace patient history, expanding the mobile imaging services market key trends and opportunities.
The rise in cases of chronic diseases, such as cancer, neurological disorders, and cardiovascular diseases, is driving the growth of the global mobile imaging services market, due to the increased alcohol consumption, smoking, and sedentary lifestyles, unhealthy eating habits, as well as increased awareness of the disease early detection.
· The mobile imaging services market is predicted to develop at a CAGR of 3.9%, with a market share of USD 2.7 billion through 2032.
· The mobile imaging services market share in the United States is estimated to be USD 3.6 billion, with a CAGR of 1% through 2032.
· The mobile imaging services market in China is expected to have a steady CAGR of 3.2% through 2032, with a market share of USD 196.4 million.
· The mobile imaging services market in Japan is expected to have a CAGR of 2.3% through 2032, with a market share of USD 158.4 million.
· The mobile imaging services market in the UK is expected to have a CAGR of 2.4% through 2032, with a market share of USD 116.4 million.
· The mobile imaging services market in South Korea is expected to have a CAGR of 2.2% through 2032, with a market share of 98.8 million.
· The hospitals and private clinics segment of the mobile imaging services market, based on end-user, is expected to grow at an annual rate of 3.7% through 2032.
· The MRI segment holds the largest mobile imaging services market share, based on end users, and is expected to grow at an annual rate of 3.8% through 2032.
· By Product Type:
f) Nuclear Imaging
· By End User:
a) Hospitals & Private Clinics
b) Home Healthcare
Cobalt Health, Digirad Corporation, Front Range Mobile Imaging, Alliance Healthcare Services, and Tridentusa Health Services are some major key players in the mobile imaging services market, holding a considerable mobile imaging services market share.
Both mobile imaging services market players and investors have been active in the investment activities that have provided the impetus for services and technology advancements.
Recent Developments: Collaboration and Product Launches
· In August 2018, Alliance HealthCare Services, Inc. collaborated with Northeast Radiology, and the latter became a division of Alliance HealthCare.
· TridentCare, a leading provider of portable diagnostic services, announced a new cooperation with American TelePhysicians in April 2022 to deliver mobile X-ray and ultrasound services across the United States.
Mobile Imaging Services Market Report: https://www.factmr.com/report/mobile-imaging-servi
Clientless Remote Support Software Market Scope: https://www.factmr.com/report/345/clientless-remot
Public Safety Software Market Insights: https://www.factmr.com/report/395/public-safety-so
Intelligent Transport System Market Research: https://www.factmr.com/report/437/intelligent-tran
Data Extraction Software Market Insights: https://www.factmr.com/report/1323/data-extraction
This is a news release distributed by Korea Newswire on behalf of this company.