Why Korea Newswire?
Korea’s No.1 Press Release Distribution Service
Korea Newswire is the leading press release distribution service for publicity in Korea.
Since its establishment in 2004, more than 36,000 organizations have used our innovative marketing platform to boost their brand awareness and online visibility.
Send us your news release on any topic including new products, events and earnings.
We offer 4 types of press release services that help businesses of all sizes reach new audiences and drive traffic to your websites.
Our Exclusive Distribution Network
- Journalists 34,000
- Media Outlets 7,000
- Partnered News Sites 99
- Subscribers 74,000
- Industry Fields 345
- Distribution Countries 162
- Global Media Outlets 100,000
- Distribution Languages 100
6 Reasons to use Korea Newswire
Amplify Media Coverage
We send your news release to targeted media and journalists leading to more media coverage in newspapers, trade media, magazines, TV and radio.
Increase Web Traffic and Revenue
Increase web traffic and sales with enhanced visibility of your company’s website and social media pages on your press release.
Our monitoring reports help you measure performance by providing viewership information, snapshots, search results, social media clippings and so on.
Professional News Editing
Our professional editors provide high-quality editing, translation and proofreading of your press release.
Search Engine Optimization
Your release is searched on major search engine and issued on partnered news sites.
Social Media Sharing
Social Media Sharing features helps readers share your press release with friends and customers.
3 Easy Steps to News Distribution
Press Release Distribution Pricing
- Permanent hosting on Korea Newswire
- Visibility in search engines and partnered news sites
- Company Newsroom
- Headline exposure to Newswire subscribers
- Includes Basic Service
- Distribution to targeted Korean media newsroom
- News monitoring report
- Release up to 3 photos
- Visibility of company’s social pages
- Includes Standard Service
- Distribution to targeted Korean journalists
- Full news monitoring report
- Release up to 5 photos
- Editing and writing options available