297 USD per release
- 847 USD (3 releases)
- 1,408 USD (5 releases)
- 2,772 USD (10 releases)
- Email distribution to targeted journalists among Korea’s largest media database of 34,000 journalists
- Distribution to targeted media newsrooms among Korea Newswire’s distribution network of 4,300 media outlets
- Permanent hosting on newswire.co.kr
- Sent to major search engines (Google, Naver, Zum, Daum)
- Placement on 99 partnered news sites as syndication
- Headline exposure to journalists, bloggers and corporate members subscribing Korea Newswire
- Establishment of your company’s online newsroom on Korea Newswire
- Add up to 3 photos
- Visibility of your company’s SNS pages including blog, Facebook, Twitter and Kakaostory
- Doc files attachment
- Embed a YouTube video
- Visibility of links related to your company
- English, Korean, Chinese, Japanese translation options are available.
- Submit your press release through contact form and we will send you quotation
- Coverage report including news clippings and the news links posted on media partners
About the service
Premium Services is the all-in-one PR solution ideal for businesses that do not have a public relations officer or do not know any reporters in South Korea. We send your press release directly to the journalists who cover the topic via email. This strengthens your chances of major media pickup. Users for this service receives an full report including news clippings and snapshots and so on. You can also use the writing and editing service as an option.
Notes for International Customers
We request international customers to request a quote before order due to press release translation quality evaluation.
Available payment methods are Bank Transfer, PayPal and China UnionPay Cards.