Increasing Demand for Closed Blood Sampling Systems to Substantially Surge Revenues with USD 135.83 Mn, Owing to Provisions of Needleless Blood Sampling Systems: Fact.MR’s Study
SEOUL--(Korea Newswire) March 30, 2022 -- According to the Fact.MR Latest Analysis, global demand for closed blood sampling systems is slated to experience significant growth at 5.9% CAGR from 2021 to 2032, with the market value set to increase from US$ 76.32 Mn in 2022 to US$ 135.83 Mn by the end of 2032.
As per Fact.MR’s projections, single-line blood sampling systems held a substantial market share of 25.5% in 2021. Closed blood sampling systems accounted for around 0.3% share of the global blood screening market in 2021.
What are the main opportunities for manufacturers of closed blood sampling equipment?
Novel approaches to the prevention of occupational injuries, such as needle stick injuries, are key opportunities for closed blood sampling system providers. Because of the availability of needleless blood sampling systems, this factor is expected to stimulate a lucrative opportunity for the growth of the closed blood sampling systems market, thereby aiding in the prevention of infections associated with needle stick exposure.
Furthermore, the design and engineering of new closed blood sampling systems for neonates and pediatric patients has aided physicians in managing the care of at-risk patients through error-free blood sampling procedures.
Key Segments Covered in Closed Blood Sampling Systems Industry Research
· Closed Blood Sampling Systems Market by Sampling System:
- Single-line Blood Sampling Systems
- Double-Line Blood Sampling Systems
- Triple-Line Blood Sampling Systems
- Pressure Transducer/ Monitoring Kits
· Closed Blood Sampling Systems Market by Modality:
- Arm-mounted Sampling Systems
- Pole-mounted Sampling Systems
· Closed Blood Sampling Systems Market by Age Group:
Key Takeaways from Market Study
· By sampling system, double-line blood sampling systems are expected to hold a 28.6% market value share by the end of 2032.
· By modality, pole-mounted sampling systems are expected to hold 63.1% market value share by 2032.
· By age group, adults accounted for 67.8% of market value share in 2021.
· Hospitals dominated the closed blood sampling systems market with a share of 44.4% in 2021.
· By region, North America is set to dominate the global closed blood sampling systems market with a value share of around 39.9% by the end of 2032. Europe is slated to be the second-largest leading regional market with a value share of 30.7%.
“High prevalence of needle stick injuries and risk of infections associated with them are set to promote the sales of closed blood sampling systems,” says an analyst of Fact.MR.
Prominent manufacturers of closed blood sampling systems focus on research and development, collaborations, and new product launches, which have emerged as key growth strategies.
· In January 2021, Inventis, an Italian company founded in 2005 with its headquarters in Padua, which designs and manufactures advanced audiological diagnostics equipment, announced that it has acquired 100% share capital of Synapsys, a French leader in balance diagnostic systems.
· In June 2018, Interacoustics A/S launched a new Micromedical Orion Rotary Chair for enhanced vestibular assessment.
Similarly, recent developments related to companies manufacturing closed blood sampling products have been tracked by the team at Fact.MR, which are available in the full report.
· ICU Medical, Inc.
· Smiths Medical, Inc.
· Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
· Merit Medical Systems
· Utah Medical Products, Inc.
Research objectives of this report are:
-To understand the structure of Closed Blood Sampling Systems Market by identifying its various sub-segments.
-Focuses on the key global Closed Blood Sampling Systems manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans in the next few years.
-To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges, and risks).
-To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
-To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
-To analyze the Closed Blood Sampling Systems with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
Closed Blood Sampling Systems Market Report: https://www.factmr.com/report/4002/closed-blood-sa
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a Sample : https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep
Antiretroviral (ARV) Agents Market Survey: https://www.factmr.com/report/antiretroviral-arv-a
Fast Melt Tablets Market Outlook: https://www.factmr.com/report/fast-melt-tablets-ma
Psychedelic Drugs Market Analysis: https://www.factmr.com/report/psychedelic-drugs-ma
This is a news release distributed by Korea Newswire on behalf of this company.