Medical Ventilators Market to exhibit a CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period 2022-2030: Future Market Insights
PUNE, INDIA--(Korea Newswire) March 09, 2022 -- Greater emphasis on ramping up the production to address a sudden increase in demand in the time of COVID-19 pandemic is accelerating the growth of the medical ventilators market. The global medical ventilators market was valued at US$ 1.4 Bn in 2021 and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period (2022-2030).
An increase in the number of severe cases of life-threatening novel coronavirus (COVID-19) has immensely boosted the demand for medical ventilators. A strong focus of manufacturers and governments on producing more medical ventilators is expected to propel the market growth during the forecast period (2022-2030). Growing demand for portable and low-cost medical ventilators creates a significant opportunity for global medical ventilators market players to set their products apart from the competition and expand their businesses.
Increasing Production Capacity - Imperative Strategy for Market Players
Manufacturers are now focusing on boosting ventilator manufacturing capacity to meet the urgent global demand due to the coronavirus pandemic. For instance, companies such as Medtronic, Koninklijke Philips N.V., GE Healthcare, and Getinge AB are now rapidly increasing their ventilator production by 40%-60%, to supply ventilators in response to the urgent need across the globe confronting COVID-19.
What does the report cover?
Future market insights offer a unique perspective and actionable insights on the medical ventilators market in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment from 2015 - 2021 and projections from 2022-2030 based on the product (critical care ventilators, and transport ventilators), by technology (invasive ventilators, and non-invasive ventilator), by end-user (hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers, long term care centers, and home care settings) in seven key regions.
Key Takeaways of Medical Ventilators Market Study
· Sales of critical care ventilators contributed the maximum share to the total market value, owing to increasing use in critical care areas of hospitals and other care areas as well.
· Extensive use of invasive ventilators in the management of chronic respiratory failure is expected to result in a notable share of the segment in the medical ventilators market.
· Hospital remains top end-user contributing more than 38% of total demand, in line with high-quality clinical care and rising number of respiratory disease patients.
· North America captured notable revenue share of about 30% and is expected to be the most lucrative region for the medical ventilators market during the forecast period.
· Increasing government funding to boost the medical industry growth in Asian countries is expected to drive the growth of the medical ventilators market in the region.
To know more about the current and prospective growth scenario that has been in the forecast for the medical ventilators market in the global region and gain insights on the recent market developments influencing overall market performance, refer to the related links.
Global Medical Ventilators Market Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/medic
To request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sampl
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/
Ask for regional data: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-regional/
Request a Complete TOC of this Report with figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-11
Future Market Insights
Americas (Office Hours)
For Sales Enquiries
For Media Enquiries
This is a news release distributed by Korea Newswire on behalf of this company.