Aspect Announces General Availability of Aspect WFO Version 20, the Most Advanced Enterprise Contact Center Solution for the Mobile Workforce
Making it easy to manage, schedule and motivate agents working from anywhere
WESTFORD, MASS.--(Business Wire / Korea Newswire) July 16, 2020 -- Today, Aspect announced the general availability of Version 20 of its market-leading solution suite, Aspect® Workforce Optimization™ (WFO), including a fully redesigned and simplified workforce mobile user interface, convenient public cloud integrations, faster insights into agent performance and important usability enhancements. This release brings to market the most advanced WFO solution for the mobile contact center workforce. Supervisors will now be able to easily manage employees regardless of location, understand how they are performing, provide employees with the flexibility and ease-of-use they need as their work location becomes increasingly uncertain — and do it all in a convenient, browser-based application.
“Now, more than ever, Contact Center services are in high demand as consumers drive virtually everything online. Going to ‘the office’ has new meaning, and agents need to be enabled working from anywhere,” said Michael Harris, Chief Marketing Officer at Aspect. “Our new WFO version 20 answers the call.”
Aspect WFO Version 20 makes the life of the agent-on-the-go so much easier, including features such as:
· Fully redesigned workforce mobile smartphone user interface that mimics the look and feel of the existing rich web user interface for desktops and laptops to greatly reduce the employee learning curve when transitioning to mobile
· Enhanced web notifications giving employees the power to fully manage notifications from their personal desktops and mobile phones
· A more sophisticated and efficient AI for rapidly approving agent requests for schedule changes, especially for intra-day requests, ensuring more agile scheduling
· Screen pops allow interaction pages to be “popped out” and arranged in a separate window on any active monitor
· Quick views give users the ability to play back voice and/or screen recordings and even metadata without leaving a search grid
· Integration of Aspect® Engagement Analytics™ (speech analytics) and Aspect® Performance Management™ (APM) to surface quality problems by analyzing 100% of conversations, dramatically speeding the time to insight
· Heat maps that rapidly identify poor agent performance and great agent performance for consequent coaching or recognition
Jon Malinowski, VP Customer Solutions at Asurion, an Aspect customer, expressed the value that mobile capabilities bring to his workforce: “Proactive notifications and the ability to respond via mobile devices help each agent achieve a better work-life balance by understanding individual agent preferences, facilitating their mobile lifestyles, and saving them time. The result is better agent engagement, higher morale and lower turnover.”
Aspect continues to lead in Enterprise Cloud Contact Center solutions, and the Version 20 release of WFO extends Aspect’s existing WFM cloud footprint with:
· Ability to scale workforce management solutions in the Microsoft Azure cloud to 15,000 users, the same capacity as currently possible with the AWS cloud
· Simplified database migration from Aspect WFM on-premises delivery to Aspect Via® WFM™cloud delivery
· Standardized interfaces for common cloud contact center platforms including Twilio Flex, Five9, NICE inContact and Zendesk (in addition the existing Amazon Connect interface)
· Use of low-cost Azure Blob storage to exchange information with outsourcers in the Aspect® Workforce Management - Encompass™ application
Ease of use has been a primary focus of Aspect WFO products for many years. Now with an increased number of agents working remotely, Aspect is providing contact centers with richer insight into adherence, productivity and performance of today's mobile workforce, wherever they are located.
For more information on Aspect Workforce Optimization and the mobile workforce, visit https://www.aspect.com/call-center-solutions/workforce-optimization/wfo-20
Aspect is on a mission to simplify and improve customer engagement. Our enterprise software is used by millions of agents every year and supports billions of consumer interactions around the world. Our best-of-breed contact center and workforce optimization applications help companies keep agents engaged while providing exceptional customer service experiences. Our flexible, highly scalable solutions for self-service and live interaction management and workforce optimization are available on-premises or in any hosted, private or public cloud environment.
For more information, visit www.aspect.com Follow Aspect on Twitter at @AspectSoftware. Read our blogs at http://blogs.aspect.com
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200715005508/en/
This is a news release distributed by Korea Newswire on behalf of this company. Learn more