Plarium Launches Collection RPG ‘RAID: Shadow Legends’ on iOS and Android Devices
Dark Fantasy Title Features Motion Capture Animations and Over 300 Collectible Champions to Upgrade
TEL AVIV, ISRAEL--(Business Wire / Korea Newswire) March 04, 2019 -- Plarium, a developer of mobile, social, and web-based games with more than 250 million users worldwide, is proud to announce the launch of RAID: Shadow Legends. Available now on the App Store and Google Play, the turn-based collection RPG invites players to fight and conquer a dark fantasy world with over 300 collectible champions across 16 factions. The game features entirely unique individual character models, deep tactics, unparalleled skill customization, and clan-driven cooperative play.
RAID is set in the realm of Teleria, tainted by a shadow cast by the Dark Lord Siroth. Players assume the role of an ancient Telerian warrior resurrected by an immortal guardian to defeat Siroth and restore peace to the realm. Along their journey, players will accumulate Shards, vessels containing the souls of past warriors, to assemble an army and battle across castles, deserts, dungeons and ancient temples guarded by foes and potential allies. Progression allows players to unravel the many layers behind the threat assailing Teleria.
RAID features an extensive story-driven single player (PvE) campaign with 12 campaign levels, each including seven stages and three difficulty levels. The narrative is written by Writers’ Guild of America-nominated Paul C.R. Monk from Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate, and features a fully-voiced cast that includes veterans from Mass Effect and The Witcher 3. The campaign is interconnected with the multiplayer (PvP) component to determine the ranking system, offering one of the most unified game experiences in the collection RPG genre. Each of the 300+ collectible characters features unique motion-capture animations produced exclusively in Plarium’s in-house studio to create distinctive character traits and personas.
“RAID is the ultimate combination of fantasy RPG and battle collection on mobile, giving players an unprecedented depth of play, endless customization of a highly diverse cast of Champions, and thousands of hours of gameplay. They’ll battle tons of challenging bosses and other players on their quest, in a world with seemingly endless content,” says Nick Day, Creative Director at Plarium. “With player choice at the core of RAID’s experience, we took every liberty to establish a unique setting in which to explore, experiment, and win.”
Key gameplay features of RAID: Shadow Legends include:
· Over 300 collectible characters: Collect hundreds of good, evil, or neutral warriors from 16 factions. Assemble the best teams of Barbarians, Skinwalkers, Undead, Knights, Elves, and more to defeat enemies and recruit them to your army.
· 1+ Million Champion Builds: Enjoy unparalleled RPG skill customization and explore thousands of combinations of skills, artifacts, and mastery paths to give each Champion millions of possible builds.
· Massive PvE Campaign Map: Experience epic dark fantasy through 12 spectacular locations spread over a sprawling, fully-voiced story campaign. Special time-specific dungeons reward players with rare items and artifacts to power their Champions.
· PVP Arena & Rankings: Go head-to-head with other players to unlock special gear and climb the rankings in intense arena battles. The higher the ranking, the increased chance of rare gear and item drops.
· Deep Strategic Gameplay: Succeed by combining skill and knowledge. Train the right teams of Champions for the right challenges, and teach them devastating special skills, AOE attacks, and healing powers. Then unleash them in arena battles, dungeon runs, clan boss fights, and story missions.
· A Complete Clan Experience: RAID alongside your friends as you climb the Clan Rankings, earn Clan Activity bonuses, and cooperate on dungeon runs against epic bosses.
RAID: Shadow Legends is now available for users around the globe in Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian and Turkish.
Founded in 2009, Plarium Global Ltd. is dedicated to creating the best mobile and social experience for hardcore and casual gamers worldwide. With over 250 million registered users, we're proud to be consistently ranked among Facebook’s top hardcore game developers. Plarium employs more than 1200 individuals and is headquartered in Israel with eight offices and development studios across Europe and the United States. Our mobile and social games are available on all major social networks, including Facebook, VKontakte, Odnoklassniki and Mail.ru, as well as web browsers, iOS and Android. Plarium was acquired by Aristocrat in October 2017 and operates as a wholly owned subsidiary.
+972 9 9540211 ext. 116
Fusion PR for Plarium
+1-310-481-1431 ext. 18
This is a news release distributed by Korea Newswire on behalf of this company. Learn more