The Largest Blockchain Conference in Asia to Be Held 30-31 January in Yokohama, Japan
Over 150 expert companies/organizations from Japan and abroad
Expected attendance of 25,000
TOKYO--(Business Wire / Korea Newswire) December 17, 2018 -- The Global Blockchain Association (Shimizu Building 6F, 3-19 Hayabusacho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, President: Toshikazu Masuyama) is proud to host the largest blockchain conference in Asia: The Japan Blockchain Conference (JBC) - 2019 Yokohama, to be held on 30 and 31 January at Pacifico Yokohama.
The conference will host top companies and organizations from Japan and abroad who represent the future of the rapidly growing blockchain space. This is the place where the leaders of blockchain and crypto can interact, form partnerships, and showcase their leading technologies and developments.
We are actively looking for companies to join the best of the blockchain industry and exhibit at our conference. More details can be found here:
We welcome a wide range of companies involved with blockchain and cryptocurrencies to exhibit with us; including developers, payment services, consulting services, media companies, mining services, and exchanges.
Why Exhibit With Us?
· The most effective way to interact with new fans and potential business partners.
· Reputation backed by the Japanese Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
· Increase your Social Media Membership.
· Wide Range of Cross-media Coverage. Previous media partners include: Cryptocurrency Monthly Magazine, Forbes, Gizmodo, Reuters, Bloomberg, and Wired.
· Live Streaming of the Event's Energy on popular video platforms Niconico (Japan) and NetEase (China).
· Private Spaces for Important Business Negotiations.
· Presentations that Attract Big Numbers.
· Communication with Other Exhibitors from Around the World.
· Priority Treatment for the Next Event.
Name: Japan Blockchain Conference (JBC): Yokohama Round 2019
Host: The Global Blockchain Association
Date/Time: Wednesday 30 and Thursday 31 January 2019, 9am to 6pm
Venue: Pacifico Yokohama, Hall B
100,000 yen (approx. USD885)
Includes access to the lounge for both days, as well as the After Party (30th) and Celebration Party (31st).
1-Day Pass—3,000 yen (approx. USD27)
2-Day Pass—5,000 yen (approx. USD45)
At the Door:
1-day pass—4,000 yen (approx. USD35)
Pass includes access to:
1. The Exhibition Zone: Featuring 150 companies from Japan and abroad;
2: Speeches and seminars: By prominent blockchain figures;
3: Other areas.
The Global Blockchain Association
Davit Otto (English)
This is a news release distributed by Korea Newswire on behalf of this company. Learn more