- CKI sponsors 260,000 USD to KOSBI to foster women-owned SMEs
- Apr 10, 2013 11:25 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Citibank Korea (CEO Ha Yung-Ku, www.citibank.co.kr) signed an agreement for the “2013 Women-Owned Enterprise Competitiveness Enhancement Program”with Korea Small Business Institute (“KOSBI”, www.kosbi.re.kr) and contributed 280 million won (260,000 U...
- Citibank Offers FX Discount to First-Time ICC Holders
- Apr 02, 2013 09:57 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Citibank Korea (CEO Ha Yung-Ku, www.citibank.co.kr) offers special discount on foreign exchange fees for 2 months from April till May to customers who are issued their first International Cash Card (ICC), which has become a necessity for internationa...
- Citibank offers Mixed rate mortgage rated at as low as 2.99% per year
- Apr 01, 2013 10:20 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Citibank Korea.(CEO Yung-Ku Ha, www.citibank.co.kr) offer “Mixed Rate mortgage product” rated at minimum 2.99% per year with total cap of 500 billion won from April 1st.
The term of “Citi Mixed Rate Mortgage” will be at least 10 years and up to 30...
- Citibank Korea Reports KRW 189.0 billion in Net Income for 2012
- Mar 29, 2013 14:42 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Citibank Korea Inc., (CKI, CEO YK Ha, www.citibank.co.kr) today reported net income of KRW 21.5 billion for the fourth quarter 2012 on revenues of KRW 367.0 billion. Net income 4Q12 was 31.8% lower year over year and 42.1% lower than the prior quarte...
- Citibank Korea Having Supported Microcredit Business for 14 years
- Mar 19, 2013 11:04 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Citibank Korea (CEO Ha, Yung-ku, www.citibank.co.kr) had a signing ceremony with the Microcredit Joyful Union (President Jeong, Myeong-gi, www.joyfulunion.or.kr) for ‘2013 Citibank Korea - Joyful Union Support for Microcredit Business’ in the boardro...
- Citibank Korea Inc. launches ‘Spring Wedding Promotion’
- Mar 11, 2013 10:29 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Citibank Korea Inc. (CEO Yung-Ku Ha, www.citibank.co.kr) launches Spring Wedding Promotion for 2 months until April 30th offering various wedding services ranging from family meetings to honeymoon packages.
Customers planning a bride and groom fam...
- Citibank Korea Launches “Easy Loan” for SME Business Growth
- Feb 27, 2013 10:00 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Citibank Korea Inc. (CEO Yung-Ku Ha, www.citibank.co.kr) announces the launch of CitiBusiness “Easy Loan” to support the business growth of SMEs.
CitiBusiness “Easy Loan” is designed to help SMEs to manage stable finance within 2 years of maturity...
- Citibank offers 30% dining discount in Yeoksam & Samsung area in Seoul
- Feb 19, 2013 10:23 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Citibank Korea Inc. (CEO Yung-Ku Ha, www.citibank.co.kr) announced that it will launch the first round of Seoul series to offer special dining discount benefits to all Citicard customers (ex-BC and corporate card) in Samsung-dong and Yeoksam-dong of ...
- Citibank presents special rate promotion for A+ Account
- Feb 08, 2013 09:36 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Citibank Korea Inc. offers special interest rate of up to 4.3%p.a.(before tax) to customers newly opening ‘Very Smart A+ Account’ by the end of March.
The interest rates for ‘Very Smart A+ Account’ vary by the deposit period of respective deposit ...