- Asian Financial Forum Opens with Record Attendance
- Jan 13, 2014 17:40 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Some 2,400 business leaders and senior government officials from around the world are in Hong Kong for the seventh Asian Financial Forum (AFF), which opened today and continues through tomorrow at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre. Deleg...
- Asian Financial Forum Opens in Hong Kong on Monday
- Jan 10, 2014 13:37 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- More than 2,000 business leaders and senior government officials from around the world are expected to take part in the seventh Asian Financial Forum (AFF), 13-14 January, at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre. Under the theme, “Asia: Pow...
- Guide to the Year-end Tax Settlement 2013 for Foreigners
- Jan 08, 2014 12:00 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- The process for settling Year-end Taxes is largely the same for Korean nationals and foreign employees, with slight differences as follows: (1) Only foreign employees are entitled to an application of 17% (previously 15%) flat tax rate, income tax re...
- Barry O’Leary, Chief Executive of IDA Ireland, to visit Korea
- Nov 26, 2013 14:38 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Barry O’Leary, the chief executive of Industrial Development Authority Ireland (IDA Ireland), will be visiting Korea for 3 days from November 27th. During his visit, Mr. O’Leary plans to meet with executives of Korean co...
- New Salary Checker App for Professionals in Korea - Robert Walters
- May 28, 2013 11:33 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Professionals in Korea can now compare their salaries to similar roles at multinational companies with the redesigned Salary Checker app, launched recently by recruitment consultancy Robert Walters. Robert Walters Korea helps bilingual professionals ...
- Worker Shortage in Korea's Virtualisation and Big Data Industries
- Mar 19, 2013 17:17 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Korea‘s emerging virtualisation and big data industries are struggling to find enough skilled workers according to the recently released 2013 Salary Survey by Robert Walters, one of the world’s leading specialist professional recruitment consultancie...
- Samsung Electronics Appoints New Co-CEOs
- Mar 15, 2013 11:46 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Samsung today announced the appointment of President Boo-keun Yoon and President J.K. Shin as co-CEOs of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. following the company’s annual general shareholders’ meeting.
Vice Chairman Oh-Hyun Kwon will retain his positio...
- Samsung Electronics’ 44th Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting
- Mar 15, 2013 09:22 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd, convened its 44th Annual General Meeting of Shareholders on March 15 at its headquarter in Seocho-dong, Seoul. The meeting was attended by shareholders and institutional investors.
Samsung Electronics reported its bus...
- Multinationals in Korea Generating Demand for Global Experience
- Mar 13, 2013 11:28 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Multinational companies in Korea are still generating demand for professionals with global experience reveals the recently released 2013 Salary Survey by Robert Walters, one of the world's leading specialist professional recruitment consultancies.
- Guide to the Year-end Tax Settlement 2012 for Foreigners
- Jan 07, 2013 12:00 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- With the growing number of foreign workers in Korea, as many as 500,000 or more foreign workers are expected to file the Year-end Tax Settlement in Korea this year, recording the largest number.
* The number of foreigners who filed the Year-End...