Hyosung Chairman Hyun-Joon Cho Launches an Integrated Production Technology Center to Spur Quality Management
Chairman Cho: “We will add technology to technology”
July 05, 2019 08:50 KST
SEOUL--(Korea Newswire) July 05, 2019 -- Hyosung (KRX:004800) has launched an integrated production technology center to strengthen quality management.
The center is an organization that oversees the technical operations of Hyosung’s major processes and facilities in the textile, advanced materials, chemical sectors. It consists of 26 key technology experts in four teams from Hyosung R&DB Labs, Hyosung TNC, Hyosung Advanced Materials, and Hyosung Chemical.
It aims at refining technology through collaboration with technology experts of main plants and Hyosung R&DB Labs in designing new processes and improving the existing production processes. The center plans to strengthen its manpower by securing and training experts in the basic design of production processes and major facilities.
Hyosung holds 548 patents related to textiles, 708 patents related to advanced materials, and 1,037 patents related to the chemical at home and abroad. It seeks to create a synergy of its proprietary technologies.
“We are not content with the idea that the world’s No. 1 products mean the world’s No. 1 technologies. We will achieve ‘technology convergence’ by adding technology to technology,” Hyosung Chairman Hyun-Joon Cho said.
Nine Hyosung products are rated first-class in the world. Of them, spandex, polyester tire cord, and seat belt yarn are products for which Hyosung holds the largest share of the global market.
- Hyosung Chairman Cho Hyun-Joon Signs MOU with Saudi Aramco on the Construction of Carbon Fiber Plant
- Hyosung Chairman Cho Hyun-Joon Meets with Vietnam’s Deputy Prime Minister to Discuss Business Cooperation
- Hyosung Chairman Cho Hyun-Joon Unveils New Spandex for Endurance Sports in the US
- Hyosung Chairman Cho Hyun-Joon Tries to Pass Down Fallen Soldiers’ Spirit of Sacrifice to Future Generations
- Hyosung Chairman Cho Hyun-Joon Unveils First-rate Products at Chinaplas 2019
Share this News Release