Hyosung Chairman Cho Hyun-Joon Builds Rapport With Partners
May 23, 2019 12:20 KST
SEOUL--(Korea Newswire) May 23, 2019 -- Hyosung Chairman Cho Hyun-Joon built a close rapport with 18 Hyosung partners.
Hyosung Heavy Industries (KRX:298040) and its partners planted commemorative trees in Noeul Park in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, on May 16, wishing for their “lasting co-prosperity.”
The tree-planting event was part of the “Mutual Growth Meeting” launched in 2008. Hyosung Heavy Industries invites its excellent partners to the semiannual meeting to listen to their difficulties and communicate better with them.
Hyosung Chairman Cho Hyun-Joon often mentioned an African proverb that says, “If you want to go fast, go alone. But if you want to go far, go together.” Cho vowed to support the partners across the board in the fields of technology, systems, market creation and finance to strengthen partnership and grow together.
In the meeting for the first half of the year, Hyosung Heavy Industries develops a close working-level rapport with its partners through such events as strolling down a forest trail and planting trees. In the meeting for the second half, it discusses the current situation with its partners on the CEO level and awards its excellent partners.
- Hyosung Chairman Cho Hyun-Joon Meets with Vietnam’s Deputy Prime Minister to Discuss Business Cooperation
- Hyosung Chairman Cho Hyun-Joon Unveils New Spandex for Endurance Sports in the US
- Hyosung Chairman Cho Hyun-Joon Tries to Pass Down Fallen Soldiers’ Spirit of Sacrifice to Future Generations
- Hyosung Chairman Cho Hyun-Joon Unveils First-rate Products at Chinaplas 2019
- Hyosung Chairman Cho Hyun-Joon Interacts with Employees through Sports
Share this News Release