ABLIC Inc. Launches the S-19192 Series, a 3-serial to 6-serial Cell Battery Monitoring IC for Automotive Use
December 10, 2018 19:10 KST
CHIBA, JAPAN--(Business Wire / Korea Newswire) December 10, 2018 -- ABLIC Inc. (President: Nobumasa Ishiai; head office: Chiba City, Chiba Prefecture; hereinafter “ABLIC”) today launched the S-19192 Series of 3-serial to 6-serial cell battery monitoring IC for automotive use. Battery monitoring ICs are mainly used for monitoring the state of lithium-ion batteries.
The new S-19192 Series of products is a 3-serial to 6-serial cell battery monitoring IC for automotive use with the following characteristics: (1) robust standalone monitoring capable of operating without microcontroller software, (2) the capability to operate as a secondary monitoring IC for automotive BMS (*1), which significantly contributes to system safety, and (3) a self-diagnosis function for detecting random failures.
These characteristics deliver solid automotive BMS capability in a simple configuration for greater safety against failures and other issues.
1. A simple configuration providing standalone monitoring with self-diagnosis function for detecting failures
2. A secondary monitoring IC for automotive BMS that further enhances system safety
(*1) BMS = abbreviation of “Battery Management System”
- Automotive BMS
[S-19192 Series Detail]
Inheriting the semiconductor business of Seiko Instruments Inc., ABLIC Inc. is an IC manufacturer pursuing the further development of analog semiconductors.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181209005038/en/
- Inquiries about Public Relations: http://krs.bz/ablic/m/pr_inquiry_en
- ABLIC Launches the S-19213/4 Series of 500mA, 1000mA LDO Regulators for Automotive Use
- ABLIC Inc., Launches the S-35710/20 (I-Series) Wake-up Timer IC
- ABLIC Inc., Launches the S-89630AB, a Zero-Drift Operational Amplifier with a Wide Operation Voltage Range
- ABLIC Inc. Launches the S-1318 Series Compact LDO Regulator with World's Top Class Low Current Consumption of 95nA!
- ABLIC Inc., The World's First (*1) “ZCL (*2) Hall IC” That Will Bring Innovation to the Development and Manufacture of Brushless DC Motors
Share this News Release