IDEMIA Will Present Its 2018 Quarterly Financial Results to Investors on November 21, 2018
November 21, 2018 14:20 KST
COURBEVOIE, FRANCE--(Business Wire / Korea Newswire) November 21, 2018 -- IDEMIA, the world leader in Augmented Identity, today announced that it will present its Q3 2018 financial results to investors on Wednesday November 21, 2018.
Yann Delabrière (CEO), Frédéric Beylier (COO) and Laurent Lemaire (CFO) will be presenting the financial results and taking questions the same day at 1:00 pm CET (12:00 pm London Time / 7:00 am New York Time).
For more information, please refer to our website: http://investors.oberthur.com
OT-Morpho is now IDEMIA, the global leader in Augmented Identity, with the ambition to empower citizens and consumers alike to interact, pay, connect, travel and vote in ways that are now possible in a connected environment.
Securing our identity has become mission critical in the world we live in today. By standing for Augmented Identity, we reinvent the way we think, produce, use and protect this asset, whether for individuals or for objects. We ensure privacy and trust as well as guarantee secure, authenticated and verifiable transactions for international clients from Financial, Telecom, Identity, Public Security and IoT sectors.
OT (Oberthur Technologies) and Safran Identity & Security (Morpho) have joined forces to form IDEMIA. With close to $3 billion in revenues and 14,000 employees around the world, IDEMIA serves clients in 180 countries.
For more information, visit www.idemia.com / Follow @IdemiaGroup on Twitter
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181120005611/en/
+33 (0)6 63 73 30 30
- IDEMIA Changes Its Management Structure to Consolidate Its Augmented Identity Global Leadership and Appoints Pierre Barrial CEO of Its New Secure Enterprise Transactions Division
- IDEMIA Will Present Its 2018 Annual Financial Results to Investors on February 20, 2019
- IDEMIA invites MWC19 visitors to the ARENA Experience (February 25 - 28, 2019 in Barcelona)
- IDEMIA and Kudelski Group Launch Global Partnership to Simplify IoT Connectivity and Security
- IDEMIA to Partner with ONFIDO to Streamline Digital Identity Verification and Customer Onboarding for Financial Institutions
Share this News Release
+33 (0)6 63 73 30 30