CNIM Will Be Presenting Its Naval Equipment for Surface Vessels and Submarines at Euronaval 2018
Design & Manufacture of naval equipment with guaranteed performance for critical & complex applications onboard
October 25, 2018 17:05 KST
PARIS--(Business Wire / Korea Newswire) October 25, 2018 -- CNIM will be presenting its naval equipment for surface and submarine vessels at Euronaval for the very first time. CNIM designs, manufactures and installs weapon handling & containment systems, opening & closing systems with complex kinematics seamlessly integrated within their environment, suited to user requirements and with a long life-cycle, high performance sealing systems (waterproof membrane and gaskets), and critical shock absorption systems for acoustic filtering/impact reducing.
With a global understanding of the functional and operational issues faced by the naval Defence sector, CNIM is able to meet the strictest performance requirements (life-cycle, resistance to harsh environmental conditions) and cost control.
To respond to these technological challenges, CNIM teams have a high level of technical expertise, combining complex engineering (calculations & simulations, mechanical design, instrumentation and control), knowledge of advanced materials (metals, composites, and polyurethane), their interfaces and high-grade industrial tooling.
CNIM invests in ambitious R&D programmes to expand its range of equipment: advanced analysis & qualification of new generation materials and innovative implementation procedures. CNIM exposes its solutions to operational conditions in order to test them and guarantee the specific functions.
A long-term partner of the Armed Forces, CNIM maintains complete confidentiality with regard to all product lines, also providing the quality of documentation required for Defence equipment. With extensive experience as main contractor, CNIM manages the entire supply chain for its clients, also implementing certification procedures.
Active in the Naval Defence sector since it was founded in 1856, CNIM has also played a major part in French deterrent programmes for the Strategic Oceanic Force since the 1960s.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181023006148/en/
+33 (0)1 43 59 29 84
- Continuing Its Collaboration with ITER Organization, CNIM is Designing and Manufacturing High-Precision Handling Equipment to Assemble Components of the Future Fusion Reactor
- CNIM Is to Equip the French Navy with 14 New Standard Amphibious Landing Craft (EDA-S)
- Energy Observer Vessel Fitted with Oceanwings® Wingsails, the Solution Devised by VPLP and CNIM to Decarbonize Maritime Transport
- The LCA and LCX, CNIM’S New Amphibious Crafts, Increase the Operational Capabilities of Motherships
- CNIM Presents a Rapid Version of The LCAT® Shore-to-Shore Featuring Unique Operational Capabilities
Share this News Release
+33 (0)1 43 59 29 84