ABLIC Inc. Launches the S-19630AB, a Zero-Drift Operational Amplifier for Automotive Use with a Wide Operation Voltage Range
September 17, 2018 11:35 KST
CHIBA, JAPAN--(Business Wire / Korea Newswire) September 17, 2018 -- ABLIC Inc. (hereinafter “ABLIC”), a semiconductor manufacturer, today launched the S-19630AB, a zero-drift operational amplifier for automotive use.
A zero-drift operational amplifier monitors its offset voltage at all times to automatically adjust it to zero.
The new S-19630AB product is an operational amplifier for automotive use featuring a wide operation voltage range (4.0V to 36V), low offset voltage of 50uV max., low offset voltage drift of 25nV/°C, current consumption of 250uA and is capable of operating at 125°C.
By employing an offset canceling circuit provided by our unique chopper-stabilizing techniques, the S-19630AB achieves excellent low-offset voltage characteristics. The S-19630AB also complies with both the AEC-Q100 automotive IC quality standard and the “Production Part Approval Process” (PPAP) established by the Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG).
1. A wide operation voltage range
2. High-accuracy due to low offset voltage and low offset voltage drift
3. Rail-to-Rail input and output operation
4. Ensures quality of automotive equipment
· High-accuracy current detection
· Multi-sensor interface
· Strain gauge amplifier
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180913005259/en/
- Inquiries: http://krs.bz/ablic/m/pr_inquiry_en
- ABLIC Launches the S-19213/4 Series of 500mA, 1000mA LDO Regulators for Automotive Use
- ABLIC Inc., Launches the S-35710/20 (I-Series) Wake-up Timer IC
- ABLIC Inc., Launches the S-89630AB, a Zero-Drift Operational Amplifier with a Wide Operation Voltage Range
- ABLIC Inc. Launches the S-19192 Series, a 3-serial to 6-serial Cell Battery Monitoring IC for Automotive Use
- ABLIC Inc. Launches the S-1318 Series Compact LDO Regulator with World's Top Class Low Current Consumption of 95nA!
Share this News Release