ABLIC Inc. Launches the S-85S0P Series of Ultrahigh Efficiency Step-Down Switching Regulator
July 11, 2018 18:00 KST
CHIBA, JAPAN--(Business Wire / Korea Newswire) July 11, 2018 -- ABLIC Inc. (hereinafter “ABLIC”), a semiconductor manufacturer, today launched the S-85S0P Series of ultrahigh efficiency step-down switching regulator with a supply voltage divided output for IoT and wearable devices.
The S-85S0P Series features a supply voltage divided output and the industry’s lowest current consumption of 260 nA in a single chip. ABLIC is the sole semiconductor manufacturer offering a lineup of power supply ICs with a supply voltage divided output. *
*Based on our research as of June 2018
1. The only chip in the industry with a supply voltage divided output
2. Mounted in an ultra compact SNT-8A (2.46 x 1.97 x 0.5 mm) package
3. Reduces battery drain for IoT and wearable devices.
· Wearable devices
· IoT devices
· Bluetooth devices
· Health care devices
· Smart meters
· Low-power wireless sensor network devices
Data sheet URL:
Also part of the lineup are the S-1740 and S-1741 Series that provide supply voltage divided output and ultra-low current consumption LDO regulators in a single chip.
For more information, visit our Web site:
Inheriting the semiconductor business of Seiko Instruments Inc., ABLIC Inc. is an IC manufacturer pursuing the further development of analog semiconductors.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180710006086/en/
- Inquiries about Public Relations: http://krs.bz/ablic/m/pr_inquiry_en
- ABLIC Inc., Launches the S-35710/20 (I-Series) Wake-up Timer IC
- ABLIC Inc., Launches the S-89630AB, a Zero-Drift Operational Amplifier with a Wide Operation Voltage Range
- ABLIC Inc. Launches the S-19192 Series, a 3-serial to 6-serial Cell Battery Monitoring IC for Automotive Use
- ABLIC Inc. Launches the S-1318 Series Compact LDO Regulator with World's Top Class Low Current Consumption of 95nA!
- ABLIC Inc., The World's First (*1) “ZCL (*2) Hall IC” That Will Bring Innovation to the Development and Manufacture of Brushless DC Motors
Share this News Release