OTT Content Market is Projected to Rise to a Valuation of US$ 245,814.4 Mn By the End of 2028- Future Market Insights
June 21, 2018 09:00 KST
VALLEY COTTAGE, N.Y.--(Korea Newswire) June 21, 2018 -- The emergence of the live streaming trend and virtual reality technology is a great opportunity for major players to develop innovative offerings in the OTT content market. An increase in the adoption of high speed broadband, along with the increasing demand for smartphones and smart televisions is contributing to the growth of the OTT content market. Players in the market are continuously upgrading their product portfolios to meet the increasing demands in the competitive global OTT content market.
The presence of multiple regional and global players has resulted in market fragmentation over the years, and vendors are focusing on differentiating their content and platform offerings to retain competitive edge. The impact of government regulations is moderate and the demand for regional content is comparatively high. New players are looking to partner with telecom providers and outsource OTT content while the main strategy of distributors is to source content from the different OTT players. As viewers demand the most trending content, distributors need to buy such content from content providers, which lets the content providers have an upper hand, hence limiting the bargaining power of distributors.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2070
According to a market research report published by Future Market Insights (FMI), the global OTT content market is expected to foresee a strong CAGR of 17.4% from 2018 to 2028. In 2017, the market was worth US$ 44,391.0 Mn and is projected to rise to a valuation of US$ 245,814.4 Mn by the end of 2028.
Proliferating Penetration of Mobile and Other Connected Devices to Push Market Revenue in the Coming Years
Smartphones and tablets have become the first go-to devices for communication and content consumption. Additionally, with the rapid adoption of 4G services in developing countries and the First World moving towards advanced telecommunications technologies, mobile Internet diffusion is anticipated to accelerate in the coming years. Optimal pricing of 4G enabled phones has led to increasing smartphone penetration in various regional consumer markets, leading to a surge in demand for OTT content.
Preview Analysis Global OTT Content Market Segmentation By Content Type- Video: Entertainment & Infotainment, Food, Travel & Fashion, Gaming & Sports; Audio, Games, Mobile Applications, Communication; Access Type- OTT Streaming Devices, Desktops & Laptops, Smartphones & Tablets, Smart TVs, Others; Revenue Model- SVOD, AVOD, TVOD, Live Streaming, Others: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/over-the-top-ott-content-market
At present, OTT content and related services are an attractive and feasible alternative to traditional entertainment channels. Growing preference for OTT content can be attributed to expanding content libraries and affordability relative to conventional TV subscriptions. For instance, subscription video on demand (SVOD) services led by Netflix, Amazon, and Hulu, are very popular among users owing to the affordable pricing structure.
Limited Offline Availability May Create a Roadblock to Market Growth
A disruption in the Internet connection when a user or subscriber avails VoD services generally results in the re-streaming of the video. This can lead to user dissatisfaction caused by the loss of time and data in consuming the content. The content not being available offline for download further creates a poor customer experience. These factors may lead to restrictive adoption of OTT content services.
Our advisory services are aimed at helping you with specific, customised insights that are relevant to your specific challenges. Let us know about your challenges and our trusted advisors will connect with you: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-2070
More from FMI’s Electronics, Semiconductors, and ICT Market Intelligence:
· Residential Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market: Growing Inclination Towards Automated Cleaning Expected to Fuel Market Growth: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2016-2021: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/global-residential-robotic-vacuum-cleaner-market
· Neuromorphic Chip Market Segmentation By Application - Image Recognition, Signal Recognition, Data Mining and Others; By Vertical - Aerospace & Defence, Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare, Industrial and Others: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/neuromorphic-chip-market
· Video Event Data Recorder Market Segmentation By Type Of Data Storage - Flash Card and Cloud Data Storage; By Vehicle Type - Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicles (Lcvs) and Heavy Commercial Vehicles (Hcvs); By End User - Law & Enforcement Agencies (Leas) and Commercial Fleet; By Sales Channel - Auto OEM and Aftermarket: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/video-event-data-recorder-vedr-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
Browse More Electronics, Semiconductors, and ICT Market Insights (http://bit.ly/2tnATfh)
- FMI Blog: http://www.fmiblog.com/
- Protein Ingredients Market is Projected to Rise to a Valuation of US$ 38, 569.1 Mn By the End of 2028
- Structural Adhesives Market is Anticipated to Cross a Value Worth US$ 16 Bn During the Projection Period 2018-2028
- US$ 1250 Mn Opportunity in Asia Pacific’s Video Walls Market has Manufacturers Scrambling to Get a Bigger Pie