From Upgraded Bridging Systems to an Extended Range of Surveillance and Cybersecurity Solutions: CNIM’s Latest Innovations for the Armed Forces
June 07, 2018 13:45 KST
PARIS--(Business Wire / Korea Newswire) June 07, 2018 -- As a leading player in Defense & Security in France and internationally, the CNIM Group presents on its booth H 267|Hall 5A its innovative systems and equipment for the Projection and Protection of the Armed Forces.
In the face of changing threats and capacity needs, CNIM is offering tailored crossing solutions, while its subsidiary Bertin Technologies continues to expand its range of products in the field of optronics and CBRN threat detection.
Bertin now offers a broader range of Surveillance solutions following the acquisition in 2017 of Exensor, world leader in the supply of sensors and networks for sensitive sites protection.
Bertin IT complements this offer of Protection of Armed Forces and Governments with reliable and efficient cyber intelligence and cybersecurity solutions.
Eurosatory 2018 will be the occasion for Bertin to launch several solutions for the protection of the Armed Forces on land and cybersecurity:
· SaphyRAD MS: an innovative multiprobe military radiation meter for harsh environment and emergency situations
· The expansion of Bertin's optronic range:
CamSight: a family of compact and lightweight camera modules for night & day improved vision
PeriSight Zoom: a new optronic camera system dedicated to military vehicles, for reliable long-range day and night vision
· Crypto Crossing: a highly secure email gateway solution designed by Bertin IT
Exensor and CNIM solutions will also be showcased on the stand:
· Proven Flexnet solution for unattended ground sensor networks from Exensor, world leader in the surveillance field
· A modernized version of the Motorized Floating Bridges (PFM) for the French Army
· The land force projection systems Modular assault Bridge (PTA) with improved performances
For more information, please visit:
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180605006781/en/
- CNIM Is to Equip the French Navy with 14 New Standard Amphibious Landing Craft (EDA-S)
- Energy Observer Vessel Fitted with Oceanwings® Wingsails, the Solution Devised by VPLP and CNIM to Decarbonize Maritime Transport
- The LCA and LCX, CNIM’S New Amphibious Crafts, Increase the Operational Capabilities of Motherships
- CNIM Will Be Presenting Its Naval Equipment for Surface Vessels and Submarines at Euronaval 2018
- CNIM Presents a Rapid Version of The LCAT® Shore-to-Shore Featuring Unique Operational Capabilities