NCH Korea holds ‘Briquettes sharing voluntary event’
30 employees participated to visit the houses of less fortunate to deliver 1200 pieces of briquettes
December 07, 2017 11:43 KST
SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA--(Korea Newswire) December 07, 2017 -- NCH Korea today announced that the company held ‘Briquettes sharing voluntary event’ to help the less fortunate to keep themselves warm during the winter. This event was co-hosted by ‘Coal Briquettes for Neighbors in Korea ’ on December 1 in Heuksuk-dong, Dongjak-gu.
In the ‘Briquettes sharing voluntary event’, 30 NCH employees participated, to visit the houses of less fortunate to deliver 1200 pieces of briquettes. This is one of NCH annual voluntary event, in which all NCH employees participate to provide cleaning services and deliver goods and donations for the facilities or people in need.
“We hope the briquettes delivered will help the lonely and less fortunate elders in this long cold winter. NCH has been holding voluntary cleaning services for the facilities including air conditioners, electric fans, toillets, windows and floors using our clearning products. We added this Briquettes sharing event this year. We are glad to help the community. We hope the less fortunate will be able to keep theirselves warm this winter”, said JoonKyu Oh, country manager, NCH Korea.
- Coal Briquettes for Neighbors in Korea: http://www.lovecoal.org
- NCH Korea to launch ‘STEEL BOND’, a low temperature welding agent weighing 19g which allows welding at 221℃
- NCH Korea announces, ‘Degreaser Program’ for maintenance and facility cleaning
- “Mineral grease use on AHU is shown to have harmful effects” NCH Korea suggests a safe lubricant solution for AHU
- NCH Korea Announces ‘Flood-damaged Facilities Recovery Program’
- NCH Korea Announces ‘Drain Pipe Cleaning Program’
Share this News Release