Mavenir Unlocks the Value and Benefits of NFV with its CloudRange™ Platform
Cloud Native, Web-Scale Architecture drives down Mobile Network Economics
September 08, 2017 14:58 KST
RICHARDSON, TEXAS--(Business Wire/Korea Newswire) September 08, 2017 -- Mavenir, the leader in accelerating and redefining software network transformation for Communications Service Providers, today announced its network functions virtualization (NFV) and container management and orchestration platform called CloudRange™.
CloudRange allows CSPs to realize additional revenue streams by launching and scaling new services more broadly, rapidly and more efficiently. At the same time, reducing Opex/Capex with automation, making networks programmable for future 5G network slicing.
CloudRange is built with a Cloud Native and Web-Scale architecture, drastically driving down the network economics for mobile operators with scalability, efficiency and automation.
· Puts CSPs in control of VNF or container lifecycle management
· Provides End-to-End service assurance including analytics, monitoring, orchestration
· Delivers additional cost savings to operators by using protocol aggregators and load balancer
· Enables faster start up time and portability with containerized deployment
· Minimizes dangers of proprietary approaches by managing and scaling containers or VM’s in single and multi-vendor environments
“CSPs are facing erosion of both market share and ARPU as consumer behavior is changing at such a rate that mobile networks are struggling to keep up. This changing environment is driving a need for a software-only approach that lowers costs, increase revenues and enables new business models,” said Pardeep Kohli, President and CEO of Mavenir. “Mavenir’s CloudRange provides an innovative framework enabling Web-Scale deployments that deliver the benefits of network simplification and infrastructure evolution in preparation for 5G network slicing.”
CloudRange is also used to manage Mavenir’s stateless microservices-based applications including Cloud RAN, vEPC, vSBC and vIMS applications.
CloudRange is ETSI compliant and includes categories of common infrastructure shared across all Mavenir network functions. These categories are Management Services (such as Orchestrators, VNF & Container Managers, SDN Controllers), Protocol Aggregation, Load Balancing, Service Assurance and Monitoring.
Mavenir is a leader in accelerating and redefining network transformation for Service Providers, by offering a comprehensive product portfolio across every layer of the network infrastructure stack. From 4G to 5G application/service layers to packet core and RAN - Mavenir leads the way in evolved, cloud-native networking solutions enabling innovative and secure experiences for end users.
Through its industry first VoLTE, VoWiFi, Advanced Messaging (RCS), Multi-ID, vEPC, Visual Voicemail and Cloud RAN solutions, and serving 350+ CSPs across 3.5 billion subscribers, Mavenir’s platform enables Service Providers to successfully deliver next generation vision today and realize new revenue streams and operational efficiencies. www.mavenir.com.
Mavenir, the M logo, and CloudRange are trademarks owned by Mavenir Systems, Inc.
Copyright © 2017 Mavenir Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170907005551/en/
All releases from Mavenir Systems Inc.
- Mavenir Acquires Argyle Data to Boost Its Machine Learning Security Suite
- Mavenir Announces Virtualized Media Breakout Controller, Bringing 5G Edge Architectures to Legacy Networks
- Mavenir Acquires Aquto to Help Mobile Operators Drive Data Monetization and Customer Loyalty
- 94% of CSPs Plan to Use Cloud RAN in Their 5G Deployments
- Mavenir Announces Virtualized Network Slicing Suite for 4G/5G
Share this News Release
- 4,000media outlets
- 230industry fields