Hilton Named to 2017 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® List
Increases another 30 places over last year
10 Mar 2017, 11:15 KST
MCLEAN, VA.--(Business Wire/Korea Newswire) 10 March, 2017 -- Hilton (NYSE: HLT) today announced it has been named to the 2017 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list, which recognizes companies that have exceptional workplace cultures. Ranking at No. 26 this year, Hilton increased its position by 30 places since 2016.
“As a business of people serving people, our Team Members are truly at the heart of our success,” said Christopher J. Nassetta, president & CEO, Hilton. “We are proud to support our Team Members in both their personal and professional lives, as a part of our commitment to being the most hospitable company in the world.”
Each year, Fortune partners with Great Place to Work® to identify the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. The selection process includes an employee survey and an in-depth questionnaire about company practices and programs.
Hilton consistently enlists feedback from Team Members to ensure it provides the career opportunities, benefits and rewards that matter most to them, including:
· Industry-leading benefits for all - hourly and salaried - Team Members, such as parental leave, adoption assistance and GED assistance programs
· Exclusive travel discounts and perks for Team Members, families and friends through the company’s Go Hilton Travel Programs
· Ongoing and annual appreciation programs that enable guests, peers and managers to recognize Team Members at all levels
· Time and monetary resources that empower Team Members to support their environments and local communities
· Ongoing learning and development resources that help Team Members plan and manage their careers, as well as develop new skills
“Congratulations to the 2017 100 Best,” said Michael C. Bush, CEO, Great Place to Work. “These leading companies are at the vanguard of a new business frontier, where organizations know they have to develop the full human potential of all their employees. They are working to build Great Places to Work For All, which are better for business, better for people and better for the world.”
To see the full list of 2017 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, click here.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company, with a portfolio of 14 world-class brands comprising more than 4,900 properties with over 800,000 rooms in 104 countries and territories. Hilton is dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company by delivering exceptional experiences - every hotel, every guest, every time. The company's portfolio includes Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio - A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton by Hilton, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages an award-winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose exactly how many Points to combine with money, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else and free standard Wi-Fi. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170309005698/en/
+1 703 883 5696
All releases from Hilton
- One of America's Most Iconic Resorts, Hotel del Coronado, to Join Exclusive Curio Collection by Hilton
- Hilton Opens the First-Ever Tru by Hilton - Its 5,000th Property
- Hilton Appoints Chief Customer Officer
- Hilton Invites the World to Celebrate Earth Hour through #TravelwithPurposeContest
- Hilton Named to 2017 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® List
Share this News Release
+1 703 883 5696
- 4,000media outlets
- 230industry fields