New Stop Motion Film “Zipper & Bears” to Be Internationally Released by YKK, Following Its High-Profile Short Animation Films That Received a Total 13 Million Views
to premiere on YouTube from February 28 (Tue)
February 28, 2017 18:00 KST
TOKYO--(Business Wire/Korea Newswire) February 28, 2017 -- YKK Corporation (Head office: 1 Kanda-Izumicho, Chiyoda, Tokyo) produced and released the short animation “FASTENING DAYS” in 2014 and its sequel “FASTENING DAYS 2” in 2016, drawing a total of over 13 million views around the world as part of its efforts to widely promote the YKK corporate brand and zippers. YKK’s latest feature, “Zipper&Bears,” is a stop motion film and will premiere worldwide on February 28 on YKK’s official YouTube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/YKKfastening), as well as in commercial ads on YouTube in various countries/regions.
“Zipper&Bears” was produced to promote the Fastening Products Group’s tagline of “Little Parts. Big Difference.” to the world, under the theme that YKK develops helpful, gentle zippers.
The stop motion studio “dwarf” was tapped for this film. People around the world will enjoy this work, which employs stop motion without words to communicate the functionality of YKK zippers.
“Zipper&Bears” is the story of tiny bears working hard to close the zipper on a girl’s cardigan when they realize the amazing function of the zipper. While zippers are taken for granted in everyday life, the story showcases YKK’s efforts to evolve zippers to be more functional and to make life more convenient and full for people around the world. We invite you to enjoy this elaborately crafted movie that links a total of 1537 shots taken over the course of 11 days.
Movie URL: https://youtu.be/4ZNebENfJys
About YKK Corporation
The YKK Group operates in 71 countries and regions around the world, with a total of 114 companies (24 in Japan and 90 overseas). YKK’s global business management structure is comprised of 6 regions that span the globe. YKK’s core business segments are Fastening Products (zippers, snaps, buttons etc.) and Architectural Products (windows, doors, curtain walls for residential, and building construction materials), as well as Machinery and Engineering to support the integrated production of these core businesses.
Company Name: YKK Corporation
President: Masayuki Sarumaru
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170227005427/en/
All releases from YKK Corporation
- YKK to Release Short Film “AUTO CAMPING” on Its Website and YouTube on November 6
- YKK to Release Short Animation “FASTENING DAYS 3,” the Third Video in the “FASTENING DAYS” Trilogy, Which Have Garnered 13 Million Views Online.
- New Stop Motion Film “Zipper & Bears” to Be Internationally Released by YKK, Following Its High-Profile Short Animation Films That Received a Total 13 Million Views
- YKK Branded Contents Spread the Idea “Little Parts. Big Difference” Around the World. “FASTENING DAYS 2” To Be Released (Sequel to the Original Short Animation “FASTENING DAYS” That Received 4 Million Views Around the World)
- YKK's Animation “FASTENING DAYS” Now Playing Worldwide
Share this News Release
- 4,000media outlets
- 230industry fields