Skin Garden Holds End of the Year Events for Customers Purchasing Korean Cosmetics
December 30, 2015 08:30 KST
TOKYO--(Korea Newswire) December 30, 2015 -- Skin Garden (http://www.skingarden.jp/), a K-beauty select shop, is crowded with customers looking for Korean cosmetics in the year-end holiday season. This is because the number of people visiting the store to purchase Korean cosmetics as gifts is increasing as the interest in Korean cosmetic brands grows in Japan.
Skin Garden has organized a number of end-of-the-year celebratory events including a discount event to offer up to an 80% discount and an event to give away a body cream to customers making purchases over JPY 3,000.
The products in Skin Garden that recorded rapid sales growth in 2015 are a lip tattoo pack that made headline in the media and the animal design facial masks, which are great gift items for family and friends. In particular, Berrisom’s animal mask, which comes in seven lovely animal designs, became very popular among younger customers as it was publicized by the users spreading their selfies in the SNS.
“In the end-of-the-year season, many customers look for cosmetic items with an element of fun to be enjoyed with their loved ones in addition to skin care products,” said an insider of Skin Garden. “During this season, our store is filled with male customers who came to buy holiday gifts for their girlfriends.”
Located in Shinjuku, Tokyo, Skin Garden is a trendy K-beauty select shop where customers can compare and select from over 500 Korean cosmetic products.
- Skin Garden's Point Makeup Products Popular as a Gift for Those Graduating from or Entering into a School
- Skin Garden, the Best Customers for Korean Cosmetics Are Trend-leading Women in Their 20s - 30s
- Skin Garden Offers a Variety of Korean Cosmetics as Gift Items for St. Valentine's Day
- Skin Garden, a K-cosmetics Shop in Shinjuku, Sees Increased Demand for Korean Lip Tint Pack
- Skin Garden: Demand for Korean Brand Moisturizers Is Growing at Remarkable Rate in Tokyo
Share this News Release