Skin Garden, a K-cosmetics Shop in Shinjuku, Sees Increased Demand for Korean Lip Tint Pack
October 23, 2015 09:50 KST
TOKYO--(Korea Newswire) October 23, 2015 -- Korean cosmetics popularity is still on the rise in Japan.
Skin Garden (http://www.skingarden.jp/), Korean cosmetics concept store in Shinjuku, announced today that customer demand for ‘Berrisom Lip Tint Pack’ surged after it was introduced in ‘Hirunandesu’, a Japanese TV show on Nippon Television Network (NTV), in September 2015.
‘Berrisom Lip Tint Pack’ leaves a nice color on your lips after you apply along your lip line and peel it off after 5-10 minutes. The color stays on for the entire day.
“Busy office workers and young girls are fascinated by the convenience and ease of the lip tint pack.” said an insider of Skin Garden.
Skin Garden is the Korean cosmetics concept store in Japan where customers can purchase and compare more than 500 Korean brand makeup and cosmetics products. It is operating four branches to support growing demand in Japan.
All releases from Skin Garden
- Skin Garden's Point Makeup Products Popular as a Gift for Those Graduating from or Entering into a School
- Skin Garden, the Best Customers for Korean Cosmetics Are Trend-leading Women in Their 20s - 30s
- Skin Garden Offers a Variety of Korean Cosmetics as Gift Items for St. Valentine's Day
- Skin Garden Holds End of the Year Events for Customers Purchasing Korean Cosmetics
- Skin Garden, a K-cosmetics Shop in Shinjuku, Sees Increased Demand for Korean Lip Tint Pack
Share this News Release
- 4,000media outlets
- 230industry fields