NCH Korea Introduces ‘Xodor - Odor Removal Program’
October 22, 2015 13:26 KST
SEOUL--(Korea Newswire) October 22, 2015 -- NCH Korea today announced its ‘Xodor - Odor removal program’, which is to expel odor created in industrial sites such as food wastewater and wastewater treatment facilities.
People may feel unpleasant and repugnance from substances, such as ammonia, methyl mercaptan and hydrogen sulfide, which are continuously created in industrial sites. In particular, odor spreads very fast, and it is difficult to measure odor levels, since each person has a different threshold for odor.
NCH’s odor removal program, Xodor, removes odor by automatically spraying Dr. Zyme, an odor remover that uses enzymes and bacteria, on scheduled time. Dr. Zyme is produced to minimize unpleasantness in the field, and has a cherry vanilla fragrance. In 1 cc of this high-enriched odor remover, there are more than 100 million bacteria which immediately remove the cause of the odor.
In particular, NCH’s odor removal program, Xodor, unlike simple odor masking agent, detects the cause of the odor and suppresses odor for a longer period of time. Dr. Zyme got approval from USDA for its safety and efficiency, and may also be used in food processing facilities. NCH’s odor removal program decomposes fatty acid, ammonia, alcohol, protein, carbohydrate, green algae and sludge, which are the main causes of odor, and transforms them into carbon dioxide and water, and therefore, it is very effective in water quality improvement and odor removal.
Here are some cases of how NCH Odor Removal Program was adapted in local industrial sites.
* Built environmental-friendly microbiotic deodorization system operation process in food wastewater treatment facility: A food manufacturing company needed to improve its odor removal system, since odor caused by large amount of organic substances coming into the wastewater treatment facility and being decomposed may worsen the work environment and negatively impact the company image. To solve such issue, NCH’s Xodor was sprayed in spin-dry room, sludge thickener and storage, where odor is generated. This dramatically reduced odor.
* Built environmental-friendly microbiotic deodorization system operation process in excrements disposal facility and food and waste water disposal facility: Civil appeals were made frequently due to massive odor created during excretion purification, and therefore, it was urgent to reduce odor. NCH’s Xodor was sprayed in excretion recycling facility, agitator and screen tank, where odor is generated. This dramatically reduced odor.
* Built environmental-friendly microbiotic deodorization system operation process in manure disposal facility and manure manufacturing facility: Civil appeals were made frequently due to massive odor created during recycling manure from sewage sludge in manure disposal facility. This was the same case in manure manufacturing facility. NCH’s Xodor was sprayed in place where sewage sludge is poured, manure storage room and curing room to reduce odor. It vitalized curing of sewage sludge, and reduced odor in the wash tower, which is the final outlet of odor.
* Built environmental-friendly microbiotic deodorization system operation process in butchery wastewater treatment facility: Large amount of organic substances entered into duck and chicken butchery wastewater treatment facility, and the decomposition caused horrible odor. NCH’s Xodor was sprayed in sump, screen tank and sludge storage, where odor is generated. This dramatically reduced odor.
“NCH Xodor - Odor removal program minimizes odor in industrial sites where various types of odor are generated. The Xodor program supports efforts to improve work environment and work efficiency. NCH is dedicated to not only cleaning facilities and providing products for facility maintenance, but also to continuously developing environmentally friendly products and solutions, including biological products using enzymes and bacteria”, said President & CEO of NCH Asia, David Weiss.
NCH Korea (www.nch.co.kr) was established in 1984 and has been produced industrial and commercial maintenance products in Umsung Factory, ChungBuk since 1992. NCH Korea has over 100 technical consultants and provides Korean clients with differentiated professional products, services and systems.
- NCH Korea to launch ‘STEEL BOND’, a low temperature welding agent weighing 19g which allows welding at 221℃
- NCH Korea holds ‘Briquettes sharing voluntary event’
- NCH Korea announces, ‘Degreaser Program’ for maintenance and facility cleaning
- “Mineral grease use on AHU is shown to have harmful effects” NCH Korea suggests a safe lubricant solution for AHU
- NCH Korea Announces ‘Flood-damaged Facilities Recovery Program’
Share this News Release