Skin Garden: Demand for Korean Brand Moisturizers Is Growing at Remarkable Rate in Tokyo
24 Sep 2015, 13:29 KST
TOKYO--(Korea Newswire) 24 September, 2015 -- Skin Garden (http://www.skingarden.jp/), a K-cosmetics shop located in the central area of the Korean wave shopping district in Shinjuku, Tokyo, announced that the sales of moisturizing products have increased remarkably.
This is because Japanese customers are queuing up for Korean brand moisturizers to care for their skin that has become dry due to change of the season.
“Recently, the sales of Skin Garden ‘Hydro-gel Eye Patch’ and ‘Soothing Moisture Gel,’ which are Skin Garden’s PB brands, and Korean cosmetics brands’ mask sheets and moisturizing skin care products have increased sharply,” said an insider of Skin Garden, a leading Hallyu cosmetics shop in Japan. “The technological power of Korean cosmetics providing rich nourishment and moisturizing effect at a reasonable price range must have been a key to capturing the heart of meticulous Japanese consumers.”
Offering a wide range of trendy items at reasonable prices, Skin Garden, a K-beauty select shop, is much loved by Japanese consumers.
All releases from Skin Garden
- Skin Garden's Point Makeup Products Popular as a Gift for Those Graduating from or Entering into a School
- Skin Garden, the Best Customers for Korean Cosmetics Are Trend-leading Women in Their 20s - 30s
- Skin Garden Offers a Variety of Korean Cosmetics as Gift Items for St. Valentine's Day
- Skin Garden Holds End of the Year Events for Customers Purchasing Korean Cosmetics
- Skin Garden, a K-cosmetics Shop in Shinjuku, Sees Increased Demand for Korean Lip Tint Pack
Share this News Release
- 4,000media outlets
- 230industry fields