MEDIANA donates AEDs and display equipment for guide to Yonsei University
20 Nov 2013, 09:43 KST
원주--(Korea Newswire) 20 November, 2013 -- Medical device company MEDIANA (Chairman Moon Jong Kil) donated two automated external defibrillators (AED) and two design input databases (DID) to Yonsei University at Future Hall at Yonsei University Wonju Campus on the 14th.
The donation ceremony was held at Yonsei University Wonju Campus.
Prof. Hee Jung Kim, Yonsei University Wonju LINC Business Group director and Dean of College of Health Sciences, said he expects the installation of DIDs and AEDs in places where a lot of students stay will help take care of cardiac arrest patients in case of emergency.
MEDIANA’s main AED model is HeartOn A10. It is easy to use and easy to be maintained. Not only does it offer simple voice guides, the design also includes icons by stage and LED lights that allow users who are unfamiliar with the system to give first aid. In emergency, quick defibrillation is enabled by attaching the pads on to the patient’s body and powering on the device.
Meanwhile, MEDIANA is continuing its research and development for new products including patient monitoring equipment, monitor, AED, and external defibrillator. Recently, the company has been accelerating foreign market entries. In the future, it aims to diversify clients with a goal of creating synergy effect to become a top global medical device company.
Aside from this donation, MEDIANA is working to find ways to help educate the public with the cardiac arrest prevention and AED training.
All releases from Mediana
- MEDIANA donates AEDs and display equipment for guide to Yonsei University
- MEDIANA donates equipments including Automated External Defibrillators(AED) to JSA(Joint Security Area)
- Mediana Co., Ltd. installed automatic defibrillator (AED) in the entire city of Seoul
- Mediana Co., Ltd. has been selected as the preferred bidder to supply AED for apartment house
- Mediana Co., Ltd. carried out CPR training at the experience site of the “43rd Korea Electronics Show”
Share this News Release
- 4,000media outlets
- 230industry fields