KOHI successfully concluded ‘Community Based Support Service for Persons with Disabilities’ Program With OECD Korea Policy Centre
September 13, 2013 11:18 KST
충북 청원--(Korea Newswire) September 13, 2013 -- Korea Human Resource Development Institute for Health and Welfare (below, KOHI) successfully concluded ‘Community Based Support Service for Persons with Disabilities’ organized by KOHI, hosted by OECD Korea Policy Centre(below, OKPC), and supported by Ministry of Health and Welfare.
Delegates from Ministry of social welfare and professionals on disabilities from Bangladesh, Cambodia, Indonesia, Nepal, and Vietnam participated in the course from 8th September to 15th September in 2013.
It is the second training program with OKPC, following ‘Training Program on Performance of National Health Care System in Asia’ last year.
The course was designed to focus on community based support service for persons with disabilities. Lecturers from UNESCAP, Ministry of health and welfare delivered. Participants also visited rehabilitation in Daejeon, welfare center for disabled and Kyonamdongsan in Paju to see and learn the programs and projects for community based support service for persons with disabilities in Korea.
“It was very challenged time to think of master-plan that would contribute to people with disabilities in my country” said, Hok Ly, Deputy Chief of Unit of Welfare and Rehabilitation for People with Disabilities in Cambodia.
KOHI and OKPC will continue to hold a fellowship program to improve the Health and social welfare. KOHI runs various International fellowship programs, including Maternal and Child Health Promotion, Health Policy and Program Management, and Community Health Development to improve the world's health.
※ Contact : 82-43-710-9287, 9290 (International cooperation, Division of Health Education)
All releases from KOHI
- KOHI successfully concluded <Maternal and Child Health Promotion Program for Latin America> With KOICA
- KOHI successfully concluded ‘Dr LEE Jong-wook Fellowship’ Program With KOFIH
- KOHI successfully concluded ‘Population and Reproductive Health for Pakistan’ Program With KOICA
- KOHI successfully concluded ‘Community Based Support Service for Persons with Disabilities’ Program With OECD Korea Policy Centre
- KOHI successfully concluded ‘Health Policy and Program Management for Afghanistan’ Program With KOICA
Share this News Release
- 4,000media outlets
- 230industry fields