KOHI successfully concluded ‘Health Policy and Program Management for Afghanistan’ Program With KOICA
August 30, 2013 16:30 KST
CHOENGWON--(Korea Newswire) August 30, 2013 -- Korea Human Resource Development Institute for Health and Welfare, KOHI successfully concluded ‘Health Policy and Program Management for Afghanistan’ with KOICA. 15 HMIS Assistant, Reproductive Health Officer, Primary Health Care, Director, CEO, Chief Advisor and PEMT Manager from Ministry of Public health, Afghanistan participated in the course from 11th August to 31th August in 2013.
The course was designed to focus on health policy and program management. Lecturers from Ministry of Health & Welfare, UN Disaster valuation adjustment, Seoul Mental Health Center, Seoul Crisis Intervention Center, Seoul National University and Yonsei University delivered quality lectures to the participants. Participants also visited Sejong Public Health Center, Geochang Primary Health Post and Suncheonhyang University Hospital to see and learn the programs and projects for health in Korea.
Korea Human Resource Development Institute for Health & Welfare is an affiliated agency of the Ministry of Health and Welfare that provides education and training for domestic and international public officials and personnel in the health and welfare sectors. KOHI runs various International fellowship programs, including Maternal and Child Health Promotion, Health Policy and Program Management, and Community Health Development to improve the world's health.
※ Contact : 82-43-710-9291, 9290 (International cooperation, Division of Health Education)
All releases from KOHI
- KOHI successfully concluded <Maternal and Child Health Promotion Program for Latin America> With KOICA
- KOHI successfully concluded ‘Dr LEE Jong-wook Fellowship’ Program With KOFIH
- KOHI successfully concluded ‘Population and Reproductive Health for Pakistan’ Program With KOICA
- KOHI successfully concluded ‘Community Based Support Service for Persons with Disabilities’ Program With OECD Korea Policy Centre
- KOHI successfully concluded ‘Health Policy and Program Management for Afghanistan’ Program With KOICA
Share this News Release
- 4,000media outlets
- 230industry fields