- Amplify Media Coverage
- Increase Web Traffic and Revenue
- Measure Results
- Search Engine Optimization
- Professional News Editing
- Social Media Sharing
165,000 KRW per release 462,000 KRW (3 releases) 759,000 KRW (5 releases) 1,485,000 KRW (10 releases)
- Distribution to targeted media newsrooms among Korea Newswire’s distribution network of 2,200 media outlets
- Permanent release on newswire.co.kr
- Sent to major search engines (Google, Naver, Zum, Daum)
- Placement on 164 partnered news sites as syndication
- Headline exposure to journalists, bloggers and corporate members subscribing Korea Newswire
- Establishment of your company’s online newsroom helps view all the press releases distributed via Korea Newswire
- E-mail distribution feature that enable you to send press release to your contacts
- Add up to 2 photos
- Visibility of your company’s SNS pages including blog, Facebook, Twitter and KaKaostory.
- Doc files attachment
- Embed a YouTube video
- Visibility of links related to your company
- English, Korean, Chinese, Japanese translation options are available.
- Submit your press release through contact form and we will send you quotation
- Coverage report including news clippings and the news links posted on media partners
- Average number of original news clips per release is 11
About the service
Standard service includes Basic service. You can amplify your media coverage by sending a full press release to news editing system of media shared by editorial executives and journalists. It is ideal for companies that want to send press releases directly to reporters but want more press coverage. Companies without media list are encouraged to use Premium service.
Notes for International Customers
We request international customers to request a quote before order due to press release translation quality evaluation.