- Amplify Media Coverage
- Increase Web Traffic and Revenue
- Measure Results
- Search Engine Optimization
- Professional News Editing
- Social Media Sharing
297,000 KRW per release 572,000 KRW (2 releases) 841,500 KRW (3 releases) 1,375,000 KRW (5 releases) 2,673,000 KRW (10 releases)
- Email distribution to targeted journalists among Korea’s largest media database of 28,000 journalists
- Distribution to media newsrooms among Korea Newswire’s distribution network of 2,200 media outlets
- Permanent release on newswire.co.kr
- Sent to major search engines (Google, Naver, Zum, Daum)
- Placement on 166 partnered news sites as syndication
- Headline exposure to journalists, bloggers and corporate members subscribing Korea Newswire
- Establishment of your company’s online newsroom helps view all the press releases distributed via Korea Newswire
- E-mail distribution feature that enable you to send press release to your contacts
- Add up to 3 photos
- Visibility of your company’s SNS pages including blog, Facebook, Twitter and KaKaostory.
- Doc files attachment
- Embed a YouTube video
- Visibility of links related to your company
- English, Korean, Chinese, Japanese translation options are available.
- Submit your press release through contact form and we will send you quotation.
- Coverage report including news clippings, snapshots and the news links posted on media partners
- Average number of original news clips per release is 18
About the service
Premium Services is the all-in-one PR solution ideal for businesses that do not have a public relations officer or do not know any reporters in South Korea. We send your press release directly to the journalists who cover the topic via email. This strengthens your chances of major media pickup. Users for this service receives an full report including news clippings and snapshots and so on. You can also use the writing and editing service as an option.
Premium + Press release writing: 495,000 KRW
Premium + Press release editing: 374,000 KRW
Notes for International Customers
We request international customers to request a quote before order due to press release translation quality evaluation.
Available payment methods are Bank Transfer, PayPal and China UnionPay Cards