- Chevrolet Captiva 2.0-Liter Diesel Model Introduced in Korea
- Dec 25, 2011 15:34 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- GM Korea Company today introduced the Chevrolet Captiva with a 2.0-liter diesel engine to the public at the Chevrolet Winter Festival. The new model, which goes on sale nationwide from January 2012, delivers more value a...
- Kia introduces Korea’s first production electric vehicle
- Dec 22, 2011 10:16 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Kia Motors introduced Korea’s first electric vehicle today (Thursday), with the launch of the new Kia Ray EV – a zero-emissions city car with lively performance and a range of up to 139 km (86 miles) on a single charge.
- GM Korea Gives Disadvantaged Children an Early Merry Christmas
- Dec 14, 2011 08:45 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- The GM Korea Employee Foundation, a social welfare organization established by GM Korea employees, held an early Christmas party on the evening of December 13 at its Bupyeong headquarters in Incheon for some special guests.
Three hundred children ...
- GM Korea Turns Company Information Center into Space for Employees
- Dec 06, 2011 10:12 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- GM Korea Company President and CEO Mike Arcamone joined 200 employees today for the opening of the automaker’s upgraded company information center at its Bupyeong headquarters in Incheon.
After three months of remodeling, the company information c...
- Chevrolet Opens Hub Dealership in the Heart of Seoul
- Dec 02, 2011 09:00 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- GM Korea Company has accelerated its sales network realignment, which began with the launch of the Chevrolet brand in March, with the opening of a new dealership in Samsung-dong in the heart of Seoul on December 1.
- Kia Picanto and Peter Schreyer win Top Gear Magazine awards
- Nov 30, 2011 18:22 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Kia Motors Corporation is delighted that the all-new Kia Picanto and its Chief Design Officer, Peter Schreyer, have received honors in the BBC Top Gear Magazine annual awards announced today. The Picanto has been named ‘...
- Daimler appoints Thomas Urbach as new CEO of Mercedes-Benz Korea
- Nov 25, 2011 17:13 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Daimler announced that Thomas Urbach (49), currently Director Sales and Marketing Vans Germany of Mercedes-Benz Sales Germany, will succeed Harald Behrend as President and CEO of Mercedes-Benz Korea effective March 1, 2012.
Harald Behrend has been...
- New Kia Rio awarded five stars for accident safety by EuroNCAP
- Nov 25, 2011 10:03 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- The new Kia Rio has been awarded the maximum five stars for accident safety from leading European road safety organization, EuroNCAP.
The B-segment hatchback achieved high scores for Adult Occupant Protection (92 perc...
- Porsche Winter Service Clinic for all Porsche customers
- Nov 09, 2011 09:26 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Stuttgart Sports Cars Ltd. (SSCL), the official Porsche Importer in Korea invites all Porsche customers to the Porsche Winter Service Clinic, which will be held from November 7th to December 2nd 2011 at all authorized Porsche Service Centres in Korea...
- GM Korea Employees Make Kimchi for People in Need
- Nov 06, 2011 09:00 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- The GM Korea Employee Foundation, a charitable organization established by the employees of GM Korea, held the Making Kimchi with Love event today at GM Korea’s Bupyeong headquarters in Incheon. They produced 10 tons of kimchi for local social welfar...
- Kia Picanto three-door wins prestigious design award
- Nov 04, 2011 10:50 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Just a couple months after its launch, the sporty Kia Picanto three-door model, available exclusively in Europe, has been honored with the coveted iF product design award 2012. This award recognizes design quality along...
- NISSAN REPORTS FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE FIRST HALF FY11
- Nov 02, 2011 18:42 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., today announced financial results for the first half of fiscal year 2011, ending March 31, 2012, as well as second-quarter performance. In the six months through September, net income after taxes totaled 183.4 billion yen (US ...
- GM Korea Cultivates Spirit of Sharing
- Nov 02, 2011 10:52 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- The GM Korea Employee Foundation, a social welfare organization operated by GM Korea employees, held a ceremony today at GM Korea’s Bupyeong headquarters in Incheon to donate company uniforms to the underprivileged, including solitary seniors.