- Kia reveals sketches of all-new flagship sedan
- Feb 13, 2012 11:30 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Kia Motors today revealed the first official sketches of its all-new flagship sedan, which is expected to establish new standards for design flair in the large sedan segment.
Codenamed KH, the new model is Kia’s firs...
- NISSAN OPERATING PROFIT AT 118.1 BILLION YEN IN FY2011 THIRD QUARTER
- Feb 08, 2012 18:36 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., today announced financial results for the third quarter of fiscal year 2011, ending March 31, 2012, as well as for the first nine months. In the third quarter (October-December 2011), Nissan reported an operating profit of 118...
- Kia Motors records 3.3% global sales growth in January
- Feb 08, 2012 15:15 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Kia Motors Corporation announced today its global sales figures (export sales, domestic sales and sales from overseas plants) for passenger cars, recreational vehicles (RVs) and commercial vehicles for January 2012, recording a total of 185,284 units...
- GM Korea Reports January Sales of 62,042 Vehicles
- Feb 01, 2012 14:08 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- GM Korea Company announced today that it sold 8,041 vehicles in Korea and exported 54,001 vehicles in January, for total monthly sales of 62,042 vehicles.
GM Korea’s domestic vehicle sales in January were down 19.6 percent from 10,006 vehicles sol...
- GM Korea Holds 2012 Supplier Business Meeting
- Feb 01, 2012 09:37 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- GM Korea hosted its 2012 Supplier Business Meeting today in Incheon to share its future plans and express appreciation for its suppliers’ contributions in 2011.
The meeting was attended by about 450 people, including GM Vice President of Global Pu...
- Record sales in 2011 for Porsche in Asia Pacific with 3,930 vehicles sold
- Jan 20, 2012 10:56 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Once again, Porsche has good reasons to celebrate as Porsche Asia Pacific reports continued positive sales development in the region. The recorded 2011 total sales is 3,930 vehicles (from 1 January to 31 December, 2011). The new all-time sales record...
- The new Porsche 911 launched in Korea
- Jan 17, 2012 14:25 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Stuttgart Sports Cars Ltd., the official Porsche importer in Korea, introduced the new 911 Carrera and Carrera S at Grand Hyatt Hotel in Seoul on January 17th, 2012. The much anticipated seventh generation of the icon sports car has been much anticip...
- John Buttermore Appointed Interim President and CEO of GM Korea
- Jan 13, 2012 15:05 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- John Buttermore has been appointed interim President and CEO of GM Korea Co., effective immediately. He is replacing Mike Arcamone, who has elected to leave GM and the automotive industry and return to his native Canada....
- Kia cars keep Australian Open 2012 moving
- Jan 12, 2012 11:16 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- As the major sponsor of Australian Open 2012, Kia Motors handed over a fleet of 101 specially-equipped official tournament vehicles to Tennis Australia during a ceremony in Melbourne today attended by executives from Kia...
- Kia releases first official image of next generation cee'd
- Jan 11, 2012 08:31 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- The new Kia cee’d combines styling typically found on a sporty coupe with the space and functionality of a five-door hatch.
Upmarket exterior design immediately gets your attention, with details like chrome framed wi...
- Kia Motors ends record-breaking 2011 with 18.6% increase in global sales
- Jan 09, 2012 18:39 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Kia Motors Corporation announced today that its global sales for passenger cars (export sales, domestic sales and sales from overseas plants), recreational vehicles (RVs) and commercial vehicles for 2011 reached an all-time high of 2,478,959 units, r...
- GM Korea Sets Domestic Sales Record in 2011
- Jan 02, 2012 14:07 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- GM Korea Company, which was established in 2002, set a domestic sales record last year of 140,705 vehicles.
“GM Korea benefited from the success of the global Chevrolet brand, which we introduced in March, and the positive response of domestic con...