- GM Korea Reports May Sales of 68,359 Vehicles
- Jun 03, 2013 14:00 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- GM Korea Company announced today that it sold 68,359 vehicles in May. This was up 16.0 percent from the previous month and 1.2 percent from the same month last year.
GM Korea’s sales in Korea were up 15.1 percent to 11,810 units from 10,260 units ...
- Ssangyong Motor receives KRW 80 billion paid-in capital for stock
- May 23, 2013 09:49 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Ssangyong Motor (CEO Lee Yoo Il; www.smotor.com), part of the USD 15.9 billion Mahindra Group, announced on May 23, 2013 that the full payment of 80 billion won for the new shares has been received from its majority shareholder Mahindra & Mahindra Gr...
- GM Korea Reports April Sales of 58,899 Vehicles
- May 02, 2013 14:00 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- GM Korea Company announced today that it sold 58,899 vehicles in April, including 10,260 vehicles in the domestic market and 48,639 complete vehicles in export markets.
GM Korea’s sales in Korea were down 21.8 percent from 13,113 units sold in the...
- Ssangyong Motor unveils Chairman W Summit at Seoul Motor Show
- Mar 28, 2013 11:00 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Ssangyong Motor (CEO Lee Yoo-il; www.smotor.com), part of the USD15.9 billion Mahindra Group, officially unveiled the Chairman W Summit, an enhanced version of its flagship sedan the Chairman W, during the Press Day event at the Seoul Motor Show 201...
- Ssangyong Motor launches premium MLV “Korando Turismo”
- Feb 05, 2013 11:27 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Ssangyong Motor (CEO Lee Yoo-il; www.smotor.com), part of the USD15.9 billion Mahindra Group, held a launch event on Feb. 5, 2013, for its new premium multi-leisure vehicle (MLV), the Korando Turismo, which was attended ...
- GM Korea Starts Production of Chevrolet Trax
- Dec 13, 2012 10:11 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- GM Korea today began production of the Trax, Chevrolet’s first global small SUV, at its manufacturing facility in Bupyeong. The Trax will initially be sold in Korea, starting early next year.
“The Trax was designed an...
- Chevrolet Malibu Named Safe Car of the Year in Korea
- Dec 07, 2012 10:40 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- The Chevrolet Malibu, GM Korea’s premium midsize sedan, received the 2012 Safe Car of the Year award from the Korean Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs.
The award, now in its fourth year, is given to vehicles that achieve an overall ...
- GM Korea Domestic Vehicle Sales Rise 27.5% in November
- Dec 03, 2012 14:04 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- GM Korea Company announced today that it sold 13,768 vehicles in Korea and exported 62,048 vehicles in November, for total monthly sales of 75,816 vehicles.
The company’s domestic sales were up 27.5 percent from 10,798 vehicles sold in November 2...
- GM Korea Announces Significant Investment To Boost Turbocharged Engines
- Nov 22, 2012 10:14 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- GM Korea announced today that the company will make a significant investment in its Bupyeong engine plant in Incheon. This investment is expected to bear fruit as soon as the first half of next year, when GM Korea’s latest technology is introduced in...
- GM Korea Employees Make Kimchi for Neighbors in Need
- Nov 18, 2012 11:24 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Three hundred GM Korea employees and other volunteers gathered today at the company’s Bupyeong headquarters in Incheon to produce 10 tons of kimchi for 50 local welfare organizations. The annual Making Kimchi with Love activity was organized by the G...
- GM Korea honors best regional automotive suppliers
- Nov 09, 2012 08:56 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- GM Korea today has honored its best 89 automotive suppliers in Korea for delivering superior quality at the first annual Quality Excellence Awards ceremony in Phuket, Thailand.
The event, held at Hilton Arcadia Resort...