July 22, 2019 20:00 KST
- U.N. Environment Programme Urged to Protect Nature and Humankind from Electromagnetic Fields (EMF)
- The Advisors to the International EMF Scientist Appeal, representing 248 scientists from 42 nations, have resubmitted The Appeal to the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) Executive Director, ...
July 22, 2019 17:38 KST
July 22, 2019 16:45 KST
July 22, 2019 16:31 KST
July 22, 2019 14:49 KST
- RSA Conference 2019 APJ: Highlights Public and Private Sector Expert Insights, Calls for Stronger Regional Collaborations for Higher Cybersecurity Standards
- RSA Conference, the world’s leading information security conferences and expositions, announced today the conclusion of its 7th regional event in Singapore. This year, the Conference saw richer intern...
July 22, 2019 14:43 KST
- FDA Approves OTEZLA® (apremilast) for the Treatment of Oral Ulcers Associated with Behçet’s Disease
- Celgene Corporation (NASDAQ:CELG) today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved OTEZLA® (apremilast) 30 mg twice daily (BID) for the treatment of adult patients with or...
July 22, 2019 14:35 KST
- Investigational Subcutaneous Formulation of Vedolizumab Meets Primary Endpoint in Achieving Clinical Remission at Week 52 in Patients with Moderately to Severely Active Crohn's Disease
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited (TSE:4502/NYSE:TAK) (“Takeda”) today announced top-line results from the VISIBLE 2 clinical trial evaluating the efficacy and safety of an investigational subcuta...
July 19, 2019 15:22 KST
- Boehringer Ingelheim Expands Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) Pipeline Through Collaboration and License Agreement with Bridge Biotherapeutics
- Boehringer Ingelheim and Bridge Biotherapeutics Inc. today announced that they are entering into a new collaboration and license agreement with the goal of developing Bridge Biotherapeutics’s autotaxi...
July 19, 2019 13:45 KST
- Quanergy and Chery Established Partnership to Propel a New Era of Autonomous Vehicles and Smart Cities
- Quanergy Systems, Inc., a leading provider of LiDAR (Light Detection and Ranging) sensors and smart sensing solutions, announced a partnership with Chery Automobile, one of the largest automotive manu...
July 19, 2019 09:55 KST
- 1004LABORATORY, a Korean Beauty Solution Company, Expands the Business Into the ...
- Gemtech Targets the Asian Market with Its Medical Devices and Coating and Platin...
- A Complex Fertilizer Manufacturer Aminopia Extends Its Footprint in the Asian Ma...
- DongWoo Tech Set to Advance Into the Asian Market With Its Fiber Duct Solution
- KLPGA to Host 2019 International Qualifying Tournament
Korea Newswire sends your news to the 32,000 journalists in 5,800 media outlets in Korea via our exclusive distribution network.
Korea Newswire sends your news to the world, including 200 countries in 100 languages in partnership with Business Wire.Learn more