April 23, 2019 13:50 KST
- Infraredx, a Nipro Company, Announces FDA Approval of Expanded Label Claim for the Makoto™ Intravascular Imaging System
- Infraredx, a Nipro Company, a pioneer in intravascular imaging for mapping coronary artery disease, announced today that it has received 510(k) clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FD...
April 23, 2019 11:30 KST
April 23, 2019 10:55 KST
- Landmark Deal Puts Coca-Cola at the Heart of the Entertainment Industry in MENA as the UAE’s First Indoor Venue is Named the Coca-Cola Arena
- The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC) has signed a 10-year agreement for the exclusive naming rights of the brand new indoor multipurpose arena in Dubai. Now known as the Coca-Cola Arena, the breath-taking ven...
April 23, 2019 09:50 KST
April 23, 2019 09:00 KST
- Onchain Custodian, the Cryptocurrency & Digital Asset Custodian Backed by Sequoia, Announces Its First Customers and Partnerships
- Following its successful service launch, Onchain Custodian (ONC), the digital asset custodian backed by Sequoia, Fosun and DHVC, announces the on-boarding of its first customers and the establishment ...
April 23, 2019 00:00 KST
- Comprehensive Tumor Profiling Promises New Therapeutic Options for Patients with Advanced Cancer
- Published in Nature Medicine* today, results of WINTHER, the first study pioneered by the WIN Consortium** - - Genomic and transcriptomic profiling expands precision cancer medicine: the WINTHER trial...
April 22, 2019 15:00 KST
April 19, 2019 14:00 KST
- Hyosung Chairman Cho Hyun Joon Expands Customer-Centric Marketing Strategies Through Global Exhibitions
- Hyosung TNC (KRX:298020) showed functional yarns to Vietnamese and global customers in the Vietnam Saigon Textile & Garment Industry Expo 2019 in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam, from April 10 to 13. SaigonTe...
April 19, 2019 13:50 KST
- Andersen Global Expands Africa Presence; Signs Collaboration Agreement in Economic Hub of South Africa
- Andersen Global is excited to announce the addition of its first collaborating firm in South Africa. Tabacks Attorneys and Corporate Law Advisors, headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa, has sign...
April 19, 2019 13:30 KST
- Hyosung Chairman Cho Hyun Joon Expands Customer-Centric Marketing Strategies Thr...
- Hyosung Chairman Cho Hyun-Joon Consoles Gangwon Wildfire Victims
- Hyosung Chairman Cho Hyun-joon to Strengthen Ties With Zhejiang Province, China
- Hyosung Chairman Cho Hyun-joon Pivots Marketing of New Renewable Energy around t...
- Hyosung Chairman Cho Hyun-Joon Holds Insight Forum for In-House Leaders
Korea Newswire sends your news to the 32,000 journalists in 5,000 media outlets in Korea via our exclusive distribution network.
Korea Newswire sends your news to the world, including 200 countries in 100 languages in partnership with Business Wire.Learn more