- AstraZeneca and Chi-Med’s Savolitinib Shows Encouraging Clinical Activity in 2nd-Line EGFR Mutation-positive Lung Cancer with MET-amplification
- AstraZeneca and its partner Chi-Med today presented preliminary safety and clinical activity of savolitinib when given in combination with either Tagrisso (osimertinib) or Iressa (gefitinib) in two Ph...
- Results from Phase 2 Studies of Oral Ozanimod in Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis to Be Presented at World Congress of Gastroenterology at ACG2017
- Celgene Corporation (NASDAQ:CELG) today announced that phase 2 data of investigational compound ozanimod in Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis will be presented at the World Congress of Gastroente...
- New MIPI Alliance Group Collaborates with Automotive Industry Experts to Address Interface Specifications for Automotive Applications
- The MIPI® Alliance, an international organization that develops interface specifications for mobile and mobile-influenced industries, today announced the formation of an Automotive Birds of a Feather ...
16 Oct 2017, 13:20 KST
16 Oct 2017, 11:10 KST
- FASLODEX (FULVESTRANT) RECEIVES POSITIVE CHMP OPINION FOR THE TREATMENT OF HORMONE RECEPTOR-POSITIVE ADVANCED BREAST CANCER IN COMBINATION WITH PALBOCICLIB
- AstraZeneca today announced that the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) of the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has adopted a positive opinion recommending a new indication for Faslo...
16 Oct 2017, 11:00 KST
- Coupang Opens Korea’s Largest Pregnancy and Maternity Specialty Store
- Busan Metropolitan City to Host the 22nd Busan International Film Festival and G...
- SELVAS Healthcare Launches AI-based Body Composition Analyzer ‘ACCUNIQ BC380’ Wo...
- American Express Expands Growing Global Lounge Collection with the Opening of Th...
- Hyosung Cho Hyun Joon President Increases Investments in China
Korea Newswire sends your news to the 28,000 journalists in 4,000 media outlets in Korea via our exclusive distribution network.
Korea Newswire sends your news to the world, including 162 countries in 50 languages in partnership with Business Wire.Learn more