- Boehringer Ingelheim Makes Many of Its Best Molecules Openly Available to the Scientific Community Via opnMe.com To Unlock Their Full Potential
- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced the launch of opnME.com, a new platform offering free and open access to selected pre-clinical molecules for non-clinical investigation to scientists worldwide. Th...
November 20, 2017 16:55 KST
November 20, 2017 14:15 KST
November 20, 2017 13:55 KST
November 20, 2017 13:35 KST
- Madison Realty Capital Provides $64.0 Million Construction Financing for 200 Kent Avenue Development in Williamsburg, Brooklyn
- Madison Realty Capital (MRC) announced the closing of a $64.0 million construction loan for 200 Kent Avenue, a 117,326 square foot mixed-use development located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. The retail p...
November 20, 2017 13:20 KST
November 20, 2017 12:10 KST
- Envion AG: Start-up from the Heart of Berlin Has Pioneered Decentralized Mobile Mining by Combining Blockchain with Regenerative Energy
- Envion AG has created a technology for the first truly mobile data-center that uses low-priced local energy to mine a broad spectrum of cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.). By harvesting locall...
November 20, 2017 11:00 KST
- New Data Show Benefit of Tagrisso in Patients with EGFR-mutated Non-small Cell Lung Cancer and Central Nervous System Metastases
- AstraZeneca today presented new data from a subgroup analysis of the Phase III FLAURA trial, which explored osimertinib as 1st-line therapy in patients with locally advanced or metastatic epidermal gr...
November 20, 2017 10:55 KST
- New England Journal of Medicine Publishes Results of Phase III FLAURA Trial in the 1st-Line Treatment of EGFR-mutated Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
- AstraZeneca today announced that the New England Journal of Medicine has published the positive results from the Phase III FLAURA trial which provide data for Tagrisso’s (osimertinib) use in the 1st-l...
- Polaris Office on Black Friday Sale in 148 Countries
- World Innovative Contribution Awards to announce 9 Awardees including Ban Ki-moo...
- SELVAS AI to Receive CES 2018 Innovation Award for Disease Prediction Solution U...
- MoFit: The Most Flattering Shirt Project Launches on Indiegogo
- First Jeonju World Slowness Forum and Slowness Award to Open on November 1
Korea Newswire sends your news to the 28,000 journalists in 4,000 media outlets in Korea via our exclusive distribution network.
Korea Newswire sends your news to the world, including 162 countries in 50 languages in partnership with Business Wire.Learn more