- LG ELECTRONICS HONORED WITH 10 CES 2015 INNOVATION AWARDS
- Nov 12, 2014 08:54 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) recognized LG Electronics (LG)’ excellence in design and technology with 10 prestigious 2015 International CES Innovation Awards. LG home entertainment, home appliances and mobile devices are being honored w...
- KIZON, LG’S ECO-FRIENDLY WEARABLE DESIGNED FOR CHILDREN, HEADED OVERSEAS
- Nov 10, 2014 11:07 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- KizON, a wearable device designed for children from LG Electronics (LG), has been certified for meeting specific environmental guidelines by TUV Rheinland and Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL) Environment, two of the world’s leading certification o...
- GOOGLE AND LG ENTER INTO GLOBAL PATENT LICENSE AGREEMENT
- Nov 05, 2014 09:13 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- LG Electronics Inc. (LG) and Google Inc. have entered into a long-term patent cross-licensing agreement covering a broad range of products and technologies. The agreement covers the two companies’ existing patents as well as those filed over the next...
- WEBGATE, New release of 8 / 16ch Penta-brid HD DVR
- Oct 30, 2014 13:23 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Daemyung Enterprise WEBGATE division (www.webgateinc.com) released two Penta-brid HD DVR models supporting diverse video input formats including analog and digital.
8ch DVR, HSC801F-D and 16ch DVR, HSC1601F-D can support digital HD-SDI cameras of ...
- Samsung Electronics Announces Third Quarter Results
- Oct 30, 2014 09:04 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2014. Samsung’s revenue for the quarter was KRW 47.45 trillion, a 9 percent decrease quarter-on-quarter (QOQ), while the operating profit for th...
- RECORD SMARTPHONE SHIPMENTS BOOSTS LG ELECTRONICS QUARTERLY EARNINGS
- Oct 29, 2014 13:59 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- LG Electronics (LG) announced unaudited third quarter consolidated revenues of KRW 14.92 trillion (USD 14.54 billion), an increase of 7.4 percent year-over-year, and operating profit of KRW 461.3 billion (USD 449.61 million), more than double the fig...
- INTRODUCING LG’S DIGITAL CINEMA 4K MONITOR, THE ULTIMATE DISPLAY SOLUTION
- Oct 29, 2014 11:36 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- LG Electronics (LG) today unveiled its new 4K Monitor (model 31MU97) for global rollout starting this week. The cutting-edge LG 31MU97 mates Digital Cinema 4K (4096 x 2160) resolution with a 31-inch IPS monitor to create an ultra-sharp high-end monit...
- Samsung Starts Mass Production of Industry's First 20nm 8Gb DDR4
- Oct 21, 2014 11:28 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., the world leader in memory technology, today announced that it is mass producing the industry’s most advanced 8-gigabit (Gb) DDR4 memory and 32-gigabyte (GB) module, both of which will be manufactured based on a new 20-...
- LG UNVEILS LATEST ECO-FRIENDLY HVAC SOLUTIONS AT CHILLVENTA 2014
- Oct 14, 2014 16:03 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- LG Electronics (LG) will give visitors to Chillventa 2014 their first look the company’s latest residential and commercial HVAC products as well as its renewable energy solutions. A biennial event taking place from October 14?16 at the Exhibition Cen...
- Samsung Electronics Announces Earnings Guidance for Q3 2014
- Oct 07, 2014 09:10 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. today announced its earnings guidance for the third quarter of 2014.
Consolidated sales: Approximately 47.0 trillion Korean won
(Range: 46.0 - 48.0 trillion Korean won)
Consolidated operating profit: Approximatel...
- Ssangyong Motor’s global sales record 10,417 units in September 2014
- Oct 01, 2014 14:41 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Ssangyong Motor (CEO Lee Yoo-il; www.smotor.com), part of the Mahindra Group, today announced that the company sold a total of 10,417 units in September 2014 - 5,094 units in domestic sales and 5,323 in exports including CKD kits.
Its monthly sale...