- QUANTUM DOT TECHNOLOGY TO JOIN LG’S 4K ULTRA HD TV LINEUP IN 2015
- Dec 16, 2014 11:03 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- LG Electronics (LG) will unveil a new 4K ULTRA HD TV with quantum dot technology as a new component of its expanded TV lineup at the 2015 International CES, Jan. 6-9 in Las Vegas. LG’s 4K ULTRA HD TVs with quantum dot technology will offer a wider co...
- Dorco Sold Razors Worldwide Can Circle Earth Four Times
- Dec 10, 2014 18:30 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Dorco, a leading Korean company that specializes in manufacturing and exporting the highest quality razors, set a global sales record this year. Worldwide sales of Dorco’s razor to customers totaled 20 billion units in 2014, an increase of 26% from 2...
- Samsung Electronics Announces Annual Reorganization for 2015
- Dec 10, 2014 15:43 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. announced its annual structural reorganization, which follows a December 1, 2014 decision to maintain the company’s leadership of three CEOs, who will continue their independent leadership of the Consumer Electronics (CE)...
- Download the Upgraded Visit Korea App and Win Free iPad Air
- Dec 04, 2014 09:58 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- The Korea Tourism Organization (KTO)(http://www.visitkorea.or.kr/) is currently holding an event to celebrate the launch of its official Korean travel mobile app ‘Visit Korea’. Continuing until December 14, 2014, an iPad...
- Ssangyong Motor’s global sales record 10,222 units in Nov 2014
- Dec 01, 2014 14:34 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Ssangyong Motor (CEO Lee Yoo-il; www.smotor.com), part of the Mahindra Group, today announced that the company sold a total of 10,222 units in November 2014 - 5,806 units in domestic sales and 4,416 in exports including CKD kits.
Despite the conti...
- GM Korea Reports November Sales of 52,218 Vehicles
- Dec 01, 2014 13:59 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- GM Korea Company sold 12,344 vehicles in the domestic market and exported 39,874 vehicles in November. Total sales for the month were 52,218 units.
GM Korea’s domestic sales were down 12.5 percent from the same month last year. However, sales of t...
- Seoul City Presents Run@Seoul Week for Global Citizens
- Nov 20, 2014 10:48 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Seoul Metropolitan Government has launched a global marketing campaign titled ‘Run@Seoul Week’ over a five-day period from November 19th to 23rd. The campaign has been designed to allow global citizens to visit Seoul and...
- The Sewol Ferry Incident & The US Mad Cow
- Nov 13, 2014 16:04 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- The “mad cow disease” incident in 2008 and the “Sewol Ferry” incident in 2014 seem to be different events, but they are actually very similar from the perspective of safety and security.
First, the mad cow disease and...